||Chapter 12: Keep her Safe||

Once we reached to the manor, Ciel got off the horse then me. We walked into the manor where I heard dead silence.
"Seems like Sebastian isn't here," Ciel commented as he walked around, "Shall we?" I nodded my head and we went to his study room.
I looked around the place, it never changed. I saw all the books placed onto the bookshelf in a orderly fashion, just like always. "Hm, I wonder. How has it been in Alois's house?" Ciel asked. I turned me head around and replied, "Well, a bit of a hassle. He always abusing Hannah. Kinda liked her. Claude seems to....too stiff I suppose. And for Alois, full on creep mode." Ciel laughed and I joined in as well. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"You know, it is getting late...." Ciel added. "Isn't it already late, I should retire here," I replied softly and I took off my gloves, "I have a feeling Alois will come to get me again." I bowed my head and Ciel stood up and said, "I don't think he would come and get you now will he? Besides, he already knows how we duel. He wouldn't mess with us ever again. "Right," I brightened up. His voice still replayed in my head,

We will fight for you.

I will get you as soon as I win.

"(f/n)?" He asked as I shook my head. "It's nothing, I should retire. Did you keep my extra nightgown here?" I asked to change the subject about me wandering my mind around. "Yes, I should have your nightgown in my closet," Ciel added as he walked to the door of the Study.
"Why would you have my nightgown in your closet?" I tilted my head slightly. "It would be odd placing your nightgown in the closet in the guestroom. Maybe a guest suddenly arrived and saw your nightgown," Ciel slightly blushed. I did the same and covered my face, "Well.....I...I should start heading to the guestroom once I get my nightgown." "Once you are done dressing up, just sleep in my room," Ciel said.
"Why? Don't you need to retire as well?" I asked. I took my gloves from the desk and held it on my hands. "I have some business to take care of with Sebastian, please excuse me," he closed the door behind him and I ran to open it. "Why though, doesn't Sebastian have everything under control?" I yelled to him as he walked to the stairs. "It is about Alois, I need to tell him something," Ciel replied with a straight face. I ran to him and hugged him instantly.
"Gahh, why did you-"
"I wanted to wish you good luck," I told him as I hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Plus, isn't Tanaka still here?" Ciel looked around and I let go from his embrace. "Tanaka?" I asked. Suddenly, I heard footsteps and saw a old butler and smiled at us. "Can you watch (f/n) for me?" Ciel looked at him with determination. Tanaka nodded and I smiled, "Thank you."
Ciel then left and I changed inside Ciel's room. It was a bit more spacious than my room. Much more modern as well. I placed my dress on the front of the bed and heard three knocks, "Please come in."
"Are you done my lady?" He asked with a smile. I placed my gloves and nodded. I tucked myself in and looked at Tanaka. "Goodnight my lady, " He blew the candles and I closed my eyes. I heard the door close softly. I then fell asleep into my dream.
"Mother! Father! Help me!!!!!," I heard silently. I saw myself.

Crying.

Covered in ashes.

Young Ciel hugged my younger self tightly. One of the masked men took my leg and dragged me.
My memories flashed before my eyes. I closed my eyes again. Repeating to myself,

It is just a dream.

It is just a dream.

It is not a dream..........
I saw Ciel, making a contract with Sebastian. He then vanished before my eyes with the demon butler. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw no other than a masked man.

"No...," I said quietly, "No!!!" I struggled to break free from his embrace. I heard a faint voice,
"(f/n)."

"(f/n)!!!!!!" The voice yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Ciel looking at me without his eyepatch. I sat up and I felt dizzy. "You are sweating," he added as he touched my face. "Bad dream," I told him softly. I then went to lay down again and I closed my eyes. "My dream, it felt real," I told Ciel as I held the covers tightly. "Don't worry," Ciel then fell asleep once I stayed quiet.
Wait a minute, why is Ciel in the bed with me?!?!?, I panicked in my head. Should I move??? I asked myself.
I shouldn't, it will be too rude I suppose, he will think I am kidnapped again, I smiled. I should go to bed.
I then slept soundly.
~~
Once morning arrived, I heard Sebastian open the blinds. "It seems like My Young Lord wanted to spend some time with Lady (f/n)," Sebastian teased.
"Oh please, I am too tired to think right now," Ciel scratched his head. "Once I am done drinking my tea, I will dress up in the guest room," I said.
"Then Sebastian, prepare some clothes for (f/n)," Ciel commanded as he drank is tea.
Sebastian bowed and left the room. "My servants, I always leave them," I complained to myself. "They can survive," Ciel replied.
"Well, is that okay if I don't sleep here as often anymore?"
"Why is that?"
"My tutors are getting worried about me and I have a bunch of paperwork to fill out...."
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"Well, I-"
"Because you love me?"
My face became completely red and I tried to hide it with my other hand. I placed down the teacup on the bedside and kept my hand near my face.
"I am joking, we are barely still young," Ciel commented as he placed his teacup down.
"Lady (f/n), your clothes are ready," Sebastian said as he walking into the room.
"Thank you," I slipped out from the bed and walked to the guest room to change.
I walked to see a beautiful-made dress. Pretty pink, but stylish and not as girly.
At the floor, I saw ankle boots and I slipped those on with my stockings and dress.

"This might be my main dress to wear!" I said as I placed the black hat and baby pink gloves on with a black border

I walked out and saw Ciel in his normal attire. "I love this, did you design it?" I asked.
"Well, I saw your style and created this. Sebastian did the stitching," Ciel said with an ease, "Your carriage should be outside." We both walked to the front and I went inside the carriage. I waved and he waved back.
Lily took me straight to the manor.
~~
Once we reached the manor, I saw all my servants hard at work. "I am terribly sorry for leaving you guys," I bowed. Amai ran up to me and said, "You don't have to do that My Lady."
I stood straight up and gave a small smile. "Okay, I'll be at my study," I walked to my study and saw a letter. It was already opened and the letter said:

Dear Miss (l/n),
This is a letter from Queen Victoria. Thank you for teaming up with my Guard Dog to show the true sanity of the Spider. I never knew he had done that to you.
I congratulate you with a thank you.
From,
The Queen

I sat down onto my chair and folded the letter. Beautifully written, I told myself.

Ciel's P.O.V
"Sebastian, what happened last night with (f/n)?" I asked.
"Lady (f/n) appeared to have some sort of bad dream. I suppose from the day we met my young lord," Sebastian replied.
"I see, you have seen her?"
"Not entirely my lord, but one of the demons wanted to become her butler. She ran away right after I made the contract with you."
"A butler, who?"
"Shall I tell you my Lord?"
"Please do."
"Claude."
I was in shocked and I gripped my hands tightly, "Sebastian, I order you to protect her from any given harm from Alois or Claude."
Sebastian bowed down with a devilish smile, "Yes, My Lord."

End of Chapter 12

(A/n)~ Sorry for not posting! I will try to post more on wattpad!
§Peace§