||Chapter 13: Maid to Protect||

Your P.O.V
I went inside my bedroom and slept instantly. I dreamt of nothing.
Maybe....actually something.
I saw a black figure slowly fade away as I ran.
Looked like Sebastian.
No, it couldn't be him. He is already with Ciel. My mind got blurry, thinking about who was the mysterious figure.
A man.
A woman.
Who knows? I couldn't see their face.
I then woke up. I yawned and stood up, lighting a candle near my bedside.
I walked to my Study and started to read some books that I was interested in.
~~
"My Lady," I heard a voice say as I felt someone shake me. "Lily?" I asked quietly as I sat straight up.
"Please, I would like to dress you up," Lily led me to the room where I saw the pink dress I wore yesterday.
I guess this will be my dress then!
A/n~ If you don't like the color, image the word "pink" as your favorite color!
I slipped on the gloves and placed my ankle boots with my stockings. "Do I have any fencing classes?" I asked as I looked at my tea at the dinning table.
"At 10:00 am My Lady," Lily answered as she poured more tea into my cup.
"Got to do my studies then...." I pouted slightly.
~~
After studying all day, I was finally able to do fencing. I changed and started learning defending myself and trying to get to them. I then took off my hat once we were finished. I let my (h/c) hair fall to my back. I changed back to my clothes and started working on my paperwork.....again...
Lily's P.O.V
As I saw My Lady walk to her study, I heard a sudden doorbell. I opened it and saw Sebastian with a stern face. "Sebastian, what are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the door fully.
"Please don't tell Lady (f/n) about this. I would like to have a chat with you about something my young master wanted me to tell you," Once Sebastian said that, Lord Phantomhive came to the doorstep as well.
"Come, have a seat," I showed them to the dinning room where we all sat down.
"Lord Phantomhive, what would you like to discuss?" I asked.
"It is about (f/n), she seems to regain her memories. The Queen told you about this?" Lord Phantomhive stated.
"Yes, they removed most of her memories. But, she still had the memories about her being tormented."
"Mhm, this is bad because the man that was waiting for her contract is Claude Faustus."
I tighten my hands and bit my lip. "It is the man who is the butler of Trancy?"
"Indeed, he made a contract with Alois to try to get closer to (f/n) to get a contract on a hold. Never knew he would go to this length to try to get her."
"She is one of a kind I suppose...." I mumbled, "What should we do?"
"Trancy and Claude will still go after her," Sebastian said. Then, I heard a faint scream from upstairs.
"Lets go!" I yelled. I ran upstairs and took out my knifes from my back. "Stop!" I heard my lady say from the Study.
"Who is there?!?!" I barged into the door and saw Claude carrying her with a devilish smirk.
"I just made her fall asleep. I can't wait to make a contract with her," I instantly threw one of my knives, but it missed. "Sebastian, remember the order I gave you!" Lord Phantomhive yelled as he took off his eyepatch. "I remember," I saw him smile. I saw my Lady's helpless body on the floor when Claude dropped her and said, "You are to late. I brainwashed her already while you guys were chit chatting. She tried to fight it off, oh well. She is my Young Mistress now." He then ran out from the window and Sebastian ran behind him, trying to get him.
I picked her up; it reminded my of when she collapsed into my arms as she came to me. Lord Phantomhive touched her face lightly. "We should bring her to the Queen," Ciel suggested.
We got two horses, one for me and the other for my lady and Lord Phantomhive. I told the horse to go, and it followed my command. We headed to The Queen.
Ciel's P.O.V
I looked at (f/n), such a hopeless soul. Literally. I saw the Queen's castle and two guards in front of the gate.
"I am Ciel Phantomhive, I am looking for the Queen," I stated.
"The maid is ordered to stay outside. The woman you are carrying, is she (f/n) (l/n)?" One of the guards asked.
I nodded and went down from my horse. I carried her inside and to The Queen. I saw her in her room sewing a suppose.
"Welcome Ciel Phantomhive, what brings you here?" The Queen said. I bowed and placed (f/n) on the bed. "She is brainwashed, Claude made her his Mistress," I stated. The Queen placed her hand on her head. Suddenly, (f/n) woke up. "Where is Claude, I need him," she said. "(f/n), it is Ciel Phantomhive, remember the memories?" I asked.
"Get away from me!" She went out from the bed and stood up straight. "I am suppose to be in my manor, this isn't right for me to let my guard down," she stated. I couldn't believe what is happening. I rewinded the memories.
Was she the one with me?

She smiled when I saved her.

"I'll grab her wrists," I tried to keep her from going anywhere. One of her eyes were closed. "Oh no......" I said.
"Claude, come save me!" She opened her eye. The crest Alois has. Claude appeared and pushed me from (f/n).
Claude disappeared with her with a smirk. "Are you okay?" Queen Victoria asked.
"Yea, my head. I got to go. Thank you for the talk," I said as I ran out from the door. I saw Lily and ran to the horse. "We need to go to Alois's house." I jumped on the horse and I saw Sebastian, "Sebastian, head to Alois's manor as fast as you can, this is an order!"
He disappeared and Lily hopped onto her horse as well.
Time to get her back.

End of Chapter 13