I need you NOW! Chapter seven

I stopped kissing Richard as I started to lose air, I took a deep breath and licked my lips staring at him, I started to giggle as I pulled the draw from the desk to grab a pair of scissors, I grabbed them and cut his tie off, "Vincent!  Really?!" said Richard grabbing a hold of my wrist, I licked from his chin up to the bridge of his nose and smirked. I grabbed the sides of his head and pulled him down whispering in his ear, "Are you alone?" Richard Nodded, "Good, I want you Richard, right fucking now! I want you to fuck me."  I hissed in his ear licking and biting his ear lobe. He enjoyed this a lot. moaning and hissing. Richard Paused for a second then grabbed my belt pulling it off to gain access, I did the same to him, as he pulled my pants down my underwear followed, he grabbed my waist so I could wrap my legs around him, he pushed me up against the cold brick wall, I was feeling so hot it was a nice feeling, I felt Richard's cock rubbing against my entrance, it made me moan, I watched as Richard sucked on his fingers, pulling them out and shoving all three fingers inside me, Oh God it felt good! "i have no lube so I have to do it this way." he whispered close to my face trying not to break eye contact, "Please just fuck me! I need this so badly!" I whispered back holding onto a pipe behind me. Richard removed his fingers and replaced it with his cock, ramming it so far inside me i felt him attack my 'special spot' deep within me! "OH GOD! RICHARD!" I screamed holding onto the back of his shirt, he was grunting like an animal, both of his hands were holding an ass cheek pulling them apart as far as they would go, my body was on fire! but it felt good! we both moaned as if we were in a competition together. "Oh god I'm coming!" i yelled as Richard was still going, "M-me too!" he managed to finally say, i cummed seconds before he did. "Oh God you have tightened up!" Richard yelled, then cummed inside me. So good. we kissed each other some more then Richard put me down on the table, "I'm going to pull out okay, i don't want to make you too tired that people start to ask questions." Said Richard smiling, i just nodded. As he pulled out i moaned a little and looked down past my legs to see Richard looking at my backside. This made me even more red, "Richard! what are you doing?" i asked putting my knees together, " sorry i just like to watch my cum drip out of your ass, it makes me even more hot. sorry" he said pulling my knees apart to grab a hold of my round belly he laid, he stroked him or her, we were their for a few moments "Can i put my pants back on now please I'm starting to get cold here. and i feel exposed." i asked quietly stroking Richards bald head. "Hm? oh yeah sorry" woke Richard as he fell asleep. i got of the table and we put our pants back on, i leaned against the desk as Richard got on his knees and kissed my rounding belly, i have never seen Richard like this before. i just smiled. He then got up and realized it was 6:00. "Come on i'll walk you to your car." said Richard. We walked towards the back door "I wonder if any of the animatronics saw what we did." i asked. All Richard could do was laugh and replied "Well if they did i hope THEY enjoyed our little show!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. Sorry. Yes i am aware of the lack of photo above they keep saying there was a problem so i gave up on that. i hope you enjoyed the 'show' ;) i have sinned for sure lol