should I be worried? Chapter thirteen

Danny was Home after a few days in the hospital, he kicked up a storm, moaning on how he wanted to go home to his own bed. He's been hiding in his room every since he got though the front door, not a sound was heard from him. Richard and Vincent was sat at the kitchen table, Vincent was watching Danny's door, "Vince, you have been starring at his door for days now, he needs time to himself, don't forget he's lost his girlfriend." Whispered Richard tilting his head to the side trying to catch Vincent's eye but to no a veil, he continued to watch the door until he gave a heavy sigh, turned around to look at his half empty mug, "I know, I just feel so useless right now, Violet's Funeral is tomorrow, and I'm not sure he even knows or wants to go." said Vincent, turning to look at the door again, he got up with a huff and walked towards Danny's door, before knocking he looked at Richard who just nodded at him to knock. Vincent Knocked on Danny's Door.

"Danny?" said Vincent Quietly,  There stood Danny next to his bed looking down on it in silence, Vincent walked over to his side and saw a Black suit, Black shirt, black tie, everything was Black except for the flower sitting on the tie, it was a Lily. "She loved lilies" said Danny Slowly not looking at Vincent. Vincent stood in silent next to him, he wasn't sure if he should hug him, put his hand on his shoulder. "Why did she have to die? she was fine! she was awake in her car I saw her smile at me!" cried Danny, turning his hands into fists. Vincent felt cold, his eyes started to water, he could feel the baby move as if she was upset too. Vincent Placed a hand on his belly and raised his other hand to touch Danny when Danny turned and throw his arms around Vincent's neck, "Please Vincent! Please don't ever leave me!" sobbed Danny in to the crook of Vincent's neck. Vincent tried not to cry and he answered "I promise Danny! but when I do die its because I'm old. Violet didn't die on purpose! okay." Danny Nodded and the room was filled with the sounds of tears.

*Time skip to the Funeral*

  God, our Father, we entrust Violet into your hands" Said the Priest. It all sounded so rehearsed. There were a lot of people at Violets Funeral, friends, family people who knew her. The air was thick with the sounds of sobs and the words from the priest, Vincent didn't know how Danny was so put together back at home he felt he was dying.  "Receive the Lord's blessing. The Lord bless you and watch over you. The Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord look kindly on you and give you peace; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit " Amen." finished the priest. Danny Throw a lily into the open ground and whispered "I'm sorry Violet, I'm so sorry." Vincent closed his eyes and rocked a little, this caught Richard's eye, he held on to Vincent's shoulders and whispered "Are you okay babe?" Vincent opened his eyes and said "Define alright." they stood in silences for a moment then Danny walked over and said "I want to go home now, I don't want to go to the wake. too many eyes too many questions I cant answer." Richard looked at Vincent then back at Danny and said "I agree, lets go home, there's nothing more we can do here." They walked away from the open hole, Danny turned around as if he was expecting it to be all a simple joke, but it wasn't. Richard put his arm around Vincent and turned to do the same to Danny walking towards the car. Vincent got in, while Richard walked around the other side to the driving seat to see Danny Leaning against the car, "Should I be worried about you Danny? do I need to be?" said Richard calmly. Danny looked at him and said "No, I'm a big boy I'll be okay." They got in the car and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:'( I'm sorry I wrote this and I'm crying!