a moment of madness! Chapter seventeen

*Time skip*

Vincent is now 8 months and two weeks Pregnant he only has 2 weeks and four days to go! His belly was heavy, his back was murder, his ankles were the size of a coffee jar, his chest was tight. But it was almost over soon he will reclaim his body as his own again. Vincent was at work which in everybody's eyes was a bad thing. But he wanted to do it so he did. He was on shift with Mike, and it was night time, "Okay! are you sure you want to be here Vince? I can do this by myself I mean I've been doing this for years!" said Mike getting things from the coffee room ready to spring into action. "No I'm ready and I'm sure, it's only for 6 hours." said Vincent sitting down rubbing his lower back, he had been feeling some kicks here and there but nothing to alarm himself with. 12:00 chime.

*back at the house*

Danny was playing video games in the living room when Richard who was asleep came in looking around, "If your looking for Vincent he's at work, and I know I did tell him not to go but he told me to fuck off and left." said Danny. Richard was pissed off. "For Fuck sake Vince! he's almost due to give birth!" Richard grabbed the phone and called Mike, "Yeah!" said Mike. "Where's Vincent, I know he's there with you!" said Richard, Mike handed the phone over to Vincent "Yeah I know I shouldn't be here but we need the money." said Vincent looking back and forth to the metal doors. "We have money! I told you everything was fine!" said Richard. Vincent Sighed. "MIKE! BONNIE!!" Screamed Vincent, Mike turned to the door to find Bonnie Inches away, Mike froze for a second, He was knocked out of his chair by Vincent who smacked the button to shut the door, The door slammed Closed. Mike took a breath, "Jesus! he's got sneaky!!" Vincent took a deep breath and growled though his teeth, Mike turned to look at him bending over holding his belly, "Vincent? tell me your okay." asked Mike shaking. Vincent didn't answer he just kept sucking in air though his teeth, when a pop sound was heard and Vincent fell to his knees, "Oh! my water broke!" yelled Vincent, Mike's eyes grew large and he jumped up "WHAT?! WHAT NOW?!" yelled Mike. Vincent looked up at him from under his cap "YES!! CALL RICHARD NOW!" screamed Vincent as another contraction hit. Mike jumped for the phone and called Richard, "Its okay Vincent! okay just breath!" said Mike. Richard answered the phone but before he could say 'hello' Mike screamed at him, "VINCENT IS IN LABOUR! HIS WATER BROKE! BONNIE IS STALKING AROUND THE DOOR! I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE FREDDY, CHICA OR FOXY IS! FUCKING HELP!!!" Richard froze and said calmly, "I'm coming! when I get there I want you to open the back door and the metal door! okay!" Mike nodded realising he Richard couldn't see that "Y-yeah!! just hurry!" and hung up and turned his attention towards the cameras and Vincent, "He's on his way just please hold on! just breath!" said Mike rubbing his back.

*Time skip to the pizzeria*

"I NEED FUCKING DRUGS!!" Screamed Vincent. Mike was no panicking both doors are closed. Vincent was way in to Labour now to the point where he's on the floor pant's taken off with his legs slightly open. His jacket covering his underwear. *Buzzzzz* Mike jumped to the phone "Richard tell me that's you!" called Mike "Yes! is Bonnie lurking around?" asked Richard, Mike put the phone down and checked the cameras and Jumped back to the phone, "No he's gone, I'm gonna open the doors now! Vincent needs help!" said Mike pressing the back door to be open and Richard banged on the door, Mike opened it, Richard ran in to find Vincent and went to help him and Mike slammed the door shut. Vincent wanted to kill Richard, but he was to busy breathing. "Honey I think I need you to take your underwear off." said Richard. Vincent shook his head "I still have weeks to go!" Richard put his fore head against Vincent's and said "I know honey but the baby wont wait, we need to help you both now okay." Vincent Nodded and lifted his ass off the floor trying to remove his underwear, Richard Helped. Mike came over and said "Before I became a security guard I wanted to be a doctor I trained for most of it but my father became ill and died. I think I can help the baby if you Richard help Vincent!" Both Vincent and Richard looked at him, Mike was a private guy, then a wave of pain hit Vincent like a truck, "Ahhh!!! I think I can feel her! I think she's coming out!!" Screamed Vincent.

*Time Skip about 20 mins*

"GGAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHE'S NOT COMING OUT!" Screamed Vincent holding on to Richard who was sitting behind him for support, "She is! just your body doesn't know what's happening! but you need to push a little harder okay!" yelled Mike. Vincent Pushed again even harder which made him even more tired, he looked awful, his skin was wet, around his eyes were dark, his breathing was heavy, he was starting to shake. "That's good! I can see her head! she has hair!" yelled Mike sounding excited. Richard Smiled, "Vince listen don't push until I say! okay or you will rip! and you will bleed! okay! don't push!!" said Mike. "What do you mean don't push!?" yelled Vincent as he felt another heavy contraction. "Remember when PG fell flat on his face because you told him if he could jump off the stage you would take his shift and not the money, and he lost and he fucked his nose up?" said Richard trying to take his mind off pushing, Vincent gave a chuckle "Yeah fucking idiot didn't see Freddy's cable". Vincent gave a heavy growl. "Okay she's starting to crown." said Mike putting his palm of his hand against her head to stop her from shooting out, Vincent cried "OH FUCK IT BURNS!!". "Its going to burn beautiful! just hold on a little more!" said Richard holding Vincent's hands tight. Another Contraction Hit hard, making Vincent scream, "Her head is out! and oh my God she's beautiful!" said Mike Proudly, "Okay Vincent I need you to Push hard okay! time to get her out!" said Mike, Vincent Nodded and Pushed hard. "GGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" "That's good! her shoulders and arms are out! lets make this last push count!" said Mike, Vincent grabbed his knees for the last time and gave it his all. After the final push Vincent laid back into Richard's Arms. All of a sudden there was a tiny cry, a baby's cry, Mike lifted her up and laid her down on Vincent's chest, When the new parents saw her they both cried. "Oh my God! your right she is beautiful, Thank you Mike!" cried Richard. Vincent just looked at his new baby girl and whispered to her "So you were the one who was kicking me." The baby opened her eyes and looked at him and cooed. All of a sudden the doors opened and the power died. Freddy's eyes lit up playing that song, Richard grabbed a metal bar off the floor quietly and looked at Mike, "Keep them safe if Freddy moves." whispered Richard. the room went quiet. the sounds of foot step where heard.....Chimes were heard belling though the pizzeria, a sigh of relive! the lights came on again and Freddy was stood still again. "Okay let's get you two to hospital" said Mike.

*time skip to the hospital*

"Omg she is so beautiful!" cooed Jennifer.

"Does she have a name yet?" asked Wade.

Richard looked at Vincent and Vincent nodded at him, Richard looked at Danny and held his shoulder "Danny, everyone we would like you to met Lily Violet." Danny's watered. "What a beautiful way to remember Violet, she would be proud." asked Wilma.

Lily rubbed her face with her gloved hand and looked at her parents that she longed to met for a long time. She cooed and feel asleep in her mother's safe and warm arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!

thank you for reading! leave me a comment please!

Jennifer is a real person she is ryugasama!

Charaters belong to Blasticheart! and of course Scott :)