four

Muna is in the dinning room Googling different types of recipes as her fathers birthday is soon. She kept scrolling about two thousand recipes of different foods until she got bored, she sipped her hot chocolate when her phone rang."Hey hanaan, kaifik"

"Alhamdulillah, Umm i was thinking on picking you up to go shopping you kn....."

"Wow, that great Masha Allah so by what time"

"For goodness sake let me finish what am saying. I mean am taking you and  Zarah  shopping and am picking you up by thre..."

"It's two thirty now, and..what if....but"

"Muna no ifs or buts am picking you both so tell zarah to get ready......byeee" hanaan disconnected the call before Muna could say anything.

Muna shut her laptop and went upstairs to find zarah.

Knock knock" may I?" Zarah opened the door. They sat opposite each other, staring at each other until Muna finally cleared her throat to talk

"Umm i was thinking, if you would go shopping with me and hanaan, that's if you want or you are busyy" Muna finally spoke but zarah just kept staring at her. Muna tried reading her but couldn't her face just pale, so she thought she wasn't interested.

"It's okayy zarah, you don't have to come am sorry for disturbing you" Muna said quickly before turning to the door when zarahs words stopped her. " Ohh, i would love to, when is it" Zarah asked giving her a wide smile. Muna hesitated a bit before replying zarah " Okayy good, you just have thirty minutes to get ready" with that Muna left zarahs room to her room.

...........

"Wow zarah you look so good mabrook"

"Shukran hanaan, lakin it's just so casual "

"I know but stilll"

"Hanaan would you for the life of me start the car!!!!" Muna yelled at hanaan. "Hah someone is jealous " hanaan said laughing, zarah found herself smile at hanaan. The short journey went on hanaan teasing Muna and impressing zarah

"Yap we are here girls," hanaan shouted jumping out of the car. "Yap we are".

"Marhaban,.welcome welcome to the najm mall" an old man said with a smile plastering on his face.

"Shukran, we are here for the boutiques " hanaan spoke. "Oh yeah follow me"
They did as he said.

......

"I don't like this dress, it's kinda odd"

"Muna what's wrong with this dress, we don't have this dress"

" hanaan i just......" hanaan traced were munas eyes was, hanaan gasped in surprise. " I think maybe this dress will suit you, or what do you think? Muna" as zarah saw them looking at them blankly, she thought something was wrong and quickly added "o ...Oh am so sorry I thought you'd like it, i will gggo and return it" she said hesitantly .

" ya Allah, the dress is so fabulous Alhamdulillah i have never seen it before, zarah i never knew you had the taste, oh allah where did you get it, how did you know I will like it, how did you know it will fit me, Masha allah " Muna said excitedly at the same time impressing zarah and that made zarah smile.  Muna thought zarah was as dumb as she looks though she's so beautiful, Muna can't even compare their beauty but she thought she's not the charismatic and fashion type, Muna thought she would have a good stepsister only, only if she could give her a chance.

"Masha Allah zarah quite a pretty dress, where did you get it from"

Zarah smiled at hanaan question as she said"  you never know "  zarah gave the dress to Muna. Muna stared at the lilac dress observing the little decorating on it. It has some black stone on the V -neck with some sprinkles on it. The dress looked beautiful i could wear it on fathers birthday.

"Thank you so much zarah, i owe you a big time. So let's go find a dress for you too" they both stood up and kept searching for a dress until they found a.............

Wow, so is Muna impressed with zarah or is she just saying that for saying sake or could she believe she could be a great step sister. And Ohh hanaan i like do you guys like her??

Who's Jafar?? Is he a cleaner, a driver or what, well next chapter will tell you who the handsome Jafar is...........

###xoxo