eleven

Up there is a picture of zayed Islam al-fateed

------

"Who is this "

"Right ahmad, you are not to ask you are to help

"Okay what can I do"

"Call the nanny, we need to take her upstairs. I will explain everything later, for right now I need to be at the office I have an important meeting."with that zayed left the room to his car"

Ahmad stared at the girl lying down. He then quickly called the nanny to take her upstairs. Ahmad picked his phone to call zayed."What is it ahmad"

"I am fine thanks for asking. I just wanted to say something"

"I suggest you speak quickly "

"This very girl here. Do you know her name or anything about her you know, if she gets up"

"Her name is zarah mandoob isa. Just give her some food and ask her about her family. Just know what to do before I get back"

"What, wait you don't know her? Where did you get her from. Oh my, have you gone crazy brother "

"Hasbook, i got to go" with that zayed hung off the phone.

Ahmad stared at her one more then something came up to his mind. He snapped her picture and left

---------

"Ahmad!!" no answer

"Ahmadd!!" zayed brought out his phone to call Ahmad.

"Where the hell are you? "

"Easy.. I am heading to the authorities, do you have any..."

"What are you going to do there"

"Just reporting the girl you found, and before you start, I have taken her picture, that. Would be posted on the news for the lost but found young lady " Ammar finished up confidently

zayed let out an annoying sigh."you have no idea what you are doing now brother. Now if you would do me the honour and get your ass back home. " zayed instructed his brother. He hung up the phone before his brother say something foolish. Well it's not he's fault it is Ahmad we are talking about.

****

"Jafar stop"...."right now stop!!!" Marwan shouted at jafar.

"What! What! Should I sit down and watch you like a fool doing nothing. That very girl is missing for more than 24hours." he quickly added as he realised what he said." her parents have been calling. What do you want me to do" that still did not fade the smirk Marwan wore.

"Well at least use the car, it's quite faster" jafar did as told and they headed to the authorities.

......

"Where to?"

"This way" jafar pointed with his index finger. Jafar kept walking not focusing on what or where he was going until he popped on a guy.

"Oh am so sorry man" jafar said bending to pick the man's phone. At that minute he froze.

"It's okay man, can I have the phone back " jafar didn't hear anything. He stared at the screen as though he was threatened to. He stared at a lady that layed on a bed with a brown dress. She looks beautiful yet familiar, then something popped into him.

"No,no, no,no It can't be" jafar tore his gaze from the phone to the man standing before him. "Where is she?" he asked in gritted teeth yet annoyed. Marwan at the back there stared at jafar in awe yet silent.