ten

After the family reunion, zarah, Muna, marwa and ramlah planned to go to a restaurant for lunch.

"There's this restaurant near mushab pharmacy. It has the best food ever" marwa said excitedly.

"I am not going" jafar said

"Neither am i" Ammar said

"Me too " jamaal said.

"Too bad I don't take NO for an answer besides I wasn't asking, i am demanding "

"Oh are you" came muhsins voice

"Look you guys we have to do this please" Ramlah pleaded.

"Yeah please, just once" Zarah spoke which made jafar look up at her surprisingly.

"Okay I will go, for zarah, just for her "Marwans words made zarah smile. Her silly friend.

"I will go too" everyone turned to look at jafar in astonishment.

"Me too" came muhsins voice and that's how all of them agreed.

"Okay good now" marwa took a breathe before she continued " i have booked a seat of eleven.

"You booked before we agreed " mahmoud spoke.

She shrugged her shoulders" I know you guys would agree that's why. Anyways listen to me carefully. Muhsin you, Marwan and jamaal should go get the cars, and you ammar i need you please to get my clothes from my parents. Jafar you should get your pocket full because you are the one to pay everything there. Lastly mahmoud you should please go bring hanaan. I have sent the address since yesterday if you didn't realise it. " everyone stared at her in awe. Jafar smiled at her confidence.

"Yes ma" they all saluted, laughed at her and left for she has demanded them to do

*******

"Hanaan you are finally here" Muna embraces her best friend. Muna introduced her to marwa and left to the living room where everyone else is.

They all moved outside where the cars are.

Zarah entered the car jafar, jamaal and Marwa are.

Muna entered the car ammar, mahmoud and hanaan are

Ramlah entered the car muhsin and Marwan are.

Jamaal driving, ammar driving and muhsin driving.

Zarahs car" you know zarah am so happy that I got to see you again. We didn't meet like in forever"

"Are you guys seriously doing this, you have seen each other already."

The tow young ladies ignored jamaal

"I know and I am glad too"

"Oh shit didn't you here what jamaal said"

They both ignored jafar.

"We are here" Zarah said excitedly which made the corner of jafars lips grow into a smile.

.......

"The place is beautiful Masha allah" muhsin comments.

"Yeah not as attractive as their food " hanaan added.

"So am, where do we go now" jamaal mockingly asked marwa. But she ignored him, she showed the old man her ticket as he approached her.

"Hello, hello welcome to Mabrook restaurant, please follow me." they all did as the old man instructed

"This is your sit please, i will send a waiter over here for the order, please don't hesitate to ask or complaint about anything. Please enjoy" with a smile the old man left.