twenty

Zayed's p.o.v

*
    Assalam alaikum,
Akhi, hazihil risala aktub muhimman jiddan. Araftu akeeran tagdab aw gair, lakin isma ilayya shuwai, kullu aktub hina muhimmun. Ma tarak tuka li karhi mama aw anta. Sam'i tu kulla ma kalamtu sabahan.(Brother believe me, this letter am writing here is very important. I know at the end you would be mad at me or worse, but do listen to me, everything I say here is very important. I didn't leave you because I  hate you or because of our mother. I heard all the conversations this morning.)

I had a meeting with the president of the Azzaro company, I wanted to build my own company so I asked for his help and he approved. So I am giving this offer, take the-black-file to him. The company is yours, i did it secretly no one knew. I also want to say this, I love you brother with all my heart and I am not in the principles of denying or doubting it. Going where ever I am going is for my own good and that company is also for your own good so take it. I know I shouldn't have let you suffer all alone, but our mother is already gone. You can have the company and live your own life. Just know that, everything I have done, I have done it out of love for you. I am sorry I will not witness your special day.
                                               Amirah x
                                                                  *

I held the letter, looking at it blankly as i remembered.

*flashback*

I ran upstairs to my sisters room to check on her, to tell her what had happened but when I opened the door, all I could see was an empty room, i moved to her special-closest and found nothing,  i walked out of the closest screaming her name, then instantly, I saw to two letters, one dad is written on it and one zayed mine.

I opened the letter and tears started to fill my eyes as I read it. I manned up and took the black file, I packed my clothes, with a letter to my father. I used the secret door, and when I reached outside, i took a one last glance on our home. A place were we could call home.......and when I left.
        Our family was shattered into pieces, there's nothing called family anymore.

ZARAH'S P.O.V

I placed my head on the window, as I stared at the buildings, cars, trees and roads. People walking from different directions, Sharjah is indeed a nice city. The driver took a left turn where the house is by the right. As the gateman flew the gate open, i stared at the house, a house where I could call a home. It looks beautiful as it always was, the dolphin fountain at the centre, grasses and flowers were decorated beautifully around the house.

I opened the door as marwa came out from the front door giving me a hug. We pulled out then moved inside the house. After I greeted everyone, I went upstairs, took a shower and threw a black sweat plants with a paired shirt. I dried my hair and combed it then pinned my hijjab and headed downstairs, where everyone is seated. I closely took a close to marwan.

.........

Fuck why would people live in this fucking city. Not that it's not beautiful but the people are fucking crazy as hell.

Ahmad hates Sharjah, he once lived in Sharjah and he knows how the people behave, Sharjah is one of the places Ahmad dreamt in his worst nightmares. He on his point of view doesn't find Sharjah amazing as some people do.

As he reached the house, he quickly went up to have his shower. After that, he ate his food and decided to rest. He took a long nap and prayed his prayers.