nine

Today is the day. Zarah is still excited, for her best friend will arrive soon. She couldn't admit the fact that she missed her, she missed her stupid best friend. She didn't even care of her birthday for their arrival is the biggest birthday present ever.

Aliya went to the airport to pick them. While zarah and Muna are preparing the food for them. Ramlah also wanted to join them so ammar, Jafar and her are on their way too. For today will be the best day ever for zarah.

After finishing preparing everything. Both of them moved to their rooms to change.

Zarah stalked into her opened large wardrobe bring out a blue dress that has embroidery at the edge of it with a white scarf. She pinned her hijjab and applied some make up before moving downstairs.

Zarah met Muna and ramlah in the living room watching once upon a time. Zarahs favorite series. She went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and brought out a jug of orange juice with three cups for them.

Zarah stared at the tv focusing on everything move and word they said.

"I can't believe it, how can someone be so cruel"

"Ramlah it's all act, you know that right. "

She nodded" yeah but, how could Regina hate snow this much"

"She betrayed her"

"Well she was young"

"That's for the past. I like this captain hook, he's so...."

"You are not going to eat him are you?

Zarah let out a chuckle" I am not a cannibal to eat human being however yummy he might look. "

"You are such a tease Muna. "

"I learnt it from the grand master sitting beside me " Ramlah rolled her eyes to what Muna said. They both burst into laughter.

"Where are the boys"

"They went to get something, well that's what they said " Muna nodded.

They kept watching till the next series came up which is pretty little liars.

" who might this A be "

"Only they knows "

"Let's watch another series in my laptop??" Muna stood up to grab her laptop. She opened her mac book on her lap and scrolls down

"List them "

"Well we have marvel agents of shield, blackish, scorpion, revenge, Lucifer, 2 broke girls, vampire diaries, the originals...."

"The originals if you may" came a voice from behind.

"Oh ammar seriously?" he raised he's eyebrow

"What?, I want to watch originals "

"It's you only"

"I want to watch it too" came another voice from behind.

"You guys want to get that Neklaus thing right so that you could come here and say....."

"Or maybe we want to have the Elijahs" jafar interrupted Muna. Muna threw the laptop on a near sofa.

"It is all yours" Muna, ramla and Zarah made their way upstairs leaving the two men watching the originals.

"I wonder how they would defeat daliya"
"This hope, she deserves the name"

******

"Wow we had a lot of fun today"

"And they are yet to come" Ramlah added." what's taking them so long, it's almost maghrib"