one

Muna couldn't believe it. Her father just got married to a stranger knowing she has a daughter and how much she hated having a sister to talk of step. Munas mother died when she was 15 7months back but Muna still did not believe her mother's dead. She always have the faith in her that one day her mother will be back. With that again she couldn't believe her father got married to a widow after all the promises he made she knows that it's nothing but she wouldn't accept it though she's a muslimah. She wanted her father to marry a young lady without any children or child so that she could turn her the way she likes but it turns out that Munas wish is condemned. Muna thought if she couldn't turn the mother she could then turn daughter since after all its her fathers home......

"Hey Habibi, why are you here alone "

"Oh baba, nothing am just thinking about my mother and I want to be alone, you know the step mother and the step sister thing "

"Habibti everything will be okay Insha allah just have the faith in you. Zarah and her mother are good people you will like them it's just the matter of time." munas father Claire nura tried assuring her but Muna just gave him a weak smile
"Okayy baba I love you "

:::::::::::::::::::

"Mama will you think Muna will like me, am just scared"

"Ohh zarah Habibti everything will be alright okayy...let's go for dinner" zarahs mother Aliya assured her. They moved downstairs to have their dinner. Aliya sat opposite Nura and Zarah sat opposite Muna.

The dinning table is huge with ten chairs, the dinning area is in cream and white. With the beautiful cream wallpapers that surrounded the dinning area. Flowers and decorations are arranged fabulously .Everything is just absolutely fabulous zarah thought.

Claire nura is a business tycoon he has companies and industries. Claire nura was born in America and lived in America before he's father died, actually his father in an American while his mother is UAE, when he's father died he moved back to his mother hometown dubai and he changed his name to Nura because Claire is an English name. There he got married to beautiful lady named Khadija. They lived in a mansion house with his wife and only daughter Muna. Khadija died when Muna was 15, he promised not to marry any woman again but then Aliya came to view and he fell in love with her and then he got married to her. So Aliya and her daughter moved to Nuras house.

"Masha Allah this food is great" Aliya commented

"Mabrook" Nura replied her. Zarah was silent from the start till now and so was Muna. Zarah realised the sad face of Muna and Muna discovered the scared zarah and that made her grin

"Muna why are you laughing " Nura asked his daughter. "Laa baba it was nothing am just thinking of going now, so bye baba good night" Muna kissed her father on the forehead and was about to leave, her father stopped her

"Umm Muna take zarah with you, you are sharing the same room with her before her room is settled, so she either use the big bed or you anyone, just take her with you" Nura said and Muna stared at him blankly

"What!! Father limaza? You didn't tell me we are sharing a room in fact I don't like the company. It's is my room and I don't need company and distraction, i want to be alone as I said earlier. I can't be in a room with people like her, oh have you forgotten I am MUNAH CLAIRE NURA, oh how I wished my mother was here nothing would happen, no any step mother not a step sister, it's like you have begun to forget who I am father " she snapped at her father rudely and with anger..with the last statement that made her eyes watery and soo tears begin to flow on her cheek.

Nura stared at her suprised before he utter " don't be silly Habibti, i know the situation you are in and I know you didn't mean anything so I won't take it personally. Just do as I say,....arjuuk" he said worriedly though her statements hurt him especially when she called about her mother. Don't she see they are her why would she just say that nura thought.

Soon Muna realised what she has said so she apologised to them which Aliya is return said it was okayy while zarah followed Muna to her room or their room rather

*****

"This is your bed, you wardrobe and everything. There the toilet if you need to enter. There a study, there a shelf and your drawer. The nanny unpacked your clothes and stuffs it's there in the wardrobe and drawer" Muna told Zarah all the information about the room.

Zarah is still scared or a little but nervous she just then wore her pajamas and made her bed, but before she lay she was interrupted" Umm zarah ana asif, i didnt mean to say all those words am really sorry, I really a...."

"Uh Laa, it's okay" Zarah said whole asking her self is it obvious that she's nervous. She cleared her thought and began to sleep.

Munas statements were disturbing her, she knows she has to be nice to her at least for a week before her bitchy self returns. With that thought Muna slept off.

Oh halo I know this book is not good enough so dontt mind if you find any mistakes...
And please don't be a silent reader comment pleaseeee and like also

#loveyouloads

..........