eight

"Ammar i need you to take this to the office. Ali needs me, i have to go and come for the dinner"

"Okayy anything for my brother" Jafar smiled at his silly brother and moved towards the exit before a voice interrupted.

"Heyy jafyy, it's been days..... you know"

"Ramlah what again, what do you want"

"Ride " Jafar looked at her sister in annoyance.

"Am bus...." Jafar stopped " don't give me that look okayy!!!!" ramla wide her eyes more and Jafar gave an exaggerated sigh. "Okayy" they both moved to the car.

" So Jafar, we are going to Munas house, am I right" Jafar nodded. "So that means I will get to see her new sister. Jafar nodded with his eyes fixed on the road. "So jafar.."

"Do you have any idea how that voice of yours is affecting my ears, do you? Ramlah stared at her pissed brother. Jafar is always annoyed by his sister ramlah. Ramlah and ammar love annoying Jafar. Jafar is one of a kind who doesn't like people that much. He's not free neither is he friendly and that lures ammar to tease him so is ramlah.

********

"Ya Allah, ramlah i missed you so much" Muna hugged her cousin tightly.

"I missed you too Muna, you have no idea how I convinced Jafar to bring me today"

" jafar is that what you do to my cousin..hahh"

"Your cousin, Ohh don't forget she's my sister. MINE." Muna chuckled at what Jafar said. " you should be thanking me know for bringing her " no answer. " Oh should I go back to bring ammar"

"Okay that's enough " both Jafar and ramlah laughed at Munas reaction. They do know Muna hates ammar, well not hate but she gets pretty annoyed, but why not it's ammar we are talking about. After they have stopped laughing they moved to the living room and on the tv.

Zarah came out of her room to grab an apple with a bottle of water in the kitchen. She heard laughter and talking from the living room so she went to see for herself.

Zarahs heart skipped as she sees Jafar, Muna, and a girl but most especially as she sees him. As she stayed there staring at them, Muna sensed her presence and turned to talk to her.

"Heyy zarah" that made both ramlah and Jafar turn to look at her.

"Oh I finale " Ramlah jumped out of her seat to zarah. " you are so beautiful Masha Allah more beautiful than Muna herself" that made zarah blush for Jafar is staring and listening. "Oh so rude, yeah i know, am just soo excited"

"RAMLAH!!" jafars voice sent shivers down to zarah stomach.

"Shut up Jafar, okayy let me introduce myself. I am Ramlah that's sister" Ramlah pointed at her brother which made him raise one of his eyebrows.

"Oh so you are ammar sister" Zarah finally spoke.

"Yes I am"

"Let's sit zarah. It's you favorite show "

"Oh zarah it's mine tooo" Muna screamed.

"I should leave, i have to leave this room before I grow irritated" with that Jafar left the room.

"Don't mind him" Zarah smiled at ramlah. Ramlah is so pretty and nice she thought.

"Dinner time everyone" came Aliya's voice .

*****

"Everyone everyone the prince is finally here" everyone turned to look at the person right in front of them, as they saw him they all laughed hard except for Muna of course.

"Why not a king "

"That's none ya' " Ammar said making Muna more annoyed.

"So the prince is here. All hail" Zarah stood up and that made them laugh again except for Muna of course.

"Muna it's look like you are not having fun here, or was it for my absence "

"Seriously, your presence made me sad and sad and sad"

"Okayy just eat your food". He looked at zarah before he continued. "So zarah how are you doing" Zarah tore he eyes from her plate to ammar.

"Me, am okay as always "

"Okayy, ramlah pass me the water" she did as he said. Silence filled the room until Aliya broke it.

"Zarah i forgot to tell you, Marwan is coming  on Friday"

"On Friday, that's my birthday, what of marwa??, is she not coming "

"Oh all her families are including Marwans best friend mahmood."

"Alhamdulillah i will get to see her again. Am so excited mama." Aliya smiled at her daughter.

"So Mahra or mawra or whatever is your cousin " Ammar asked

"Marwa, she's my best friend and a sister also. Her twin brother Marwan and his best friend. "

"Oh I see "

Jafar stared intensely at zarah, ammar and ramlah as they talk and laugh.

"Oh jafyy no one ever told you that staring is not polite Hhh " Ramlah whispered to Jafar ears. In return he rolled his eyes as he moved towards the washing hand basin.

Jafar left to the car waiting for ammar and ramlah. As they came, he drive off.

"Zarah is nice"

"Indeed she is "

#####