Sly Girl

I woke up only to find Mari laying right on top of me with a bit of drool sliding down her chin. Despite her acting so high and mighty I guess she is still human in some situations. I couldn't push her off of me without waking her up so instead I lightly shook her awake.

"Hey it's morning sleepy head. We have to go get ready for school." I whispered into her ear softly. She slightly shifted and put her arms around me and yawned.

"I want to stay though..." She whined with a snore. I chuckled a bit and this time shook her harder this time actually waking her up. She stared blankly at me and yawned again. "Morning Ava..." She muttered puckering her lips waiting for my move. I can't just ignore how cute she is after all I guess... I leaned into her and pecked her quickly on the lips and then bit her ear as a bit of a joke. "Owww... Ava not so rough..." She whined again with her puppy dog like eyes. I smiled and apologized without another incident as we hurried to get dressed and go to school. Nathan was already awake and downstairs helping out Mari's maids with breakfast which delighted her mother. After he laid out all of our food I noticed that he had several cuts on his fingers.

"Hey come here Nathan. We need to bandage you up." I said calmly. Nathan sighed and walked over to me where I first cleaned the cuts and put on a few bandages I had with me. "Now make sure to tell me next time and don't hide them." I told him to make sure he understood my concern. He nodded with a smile and looked over at Mari. I then looked at her too only to see that she seemed sad. "What? Do you want me to bandage you up too?" I asked jokingly. She nodded with a clear look of jealousy as I sighed. We went upstairs to grab more bandages only to hear the locking of the bedroom door.

"Ava..." She muttered sadly. I giggled a bit and turned around to she her sitting on the bed laying face down.

"Yes Mari? What's wrong?" I asked sitting beside her on the bed. She sat back up and stared at me with both lust and affection.

"I want you..." She whispered. I shook my head and reached up to her face and grinned.

"Not now ok? We can't Mari especially in you home and since we have to go to school soon..." I said with a frown. She sighed and stood back up.

"I guess if you want something you'll need to take it for yourself." She said just before she pounced onto me with a devilish grin. I protested as much as I could but there was nothing I could do.

"Mari knock it off!" I shouted angrily. She jumped off of me surprise and frowned.

"You don't... want me to?" She asked making a saddened look. I looked down and blushed a bit embarrassed not only by what just happened but the reason behind my outburst.

"It's not that I don't it's just not the right month to do it..." I muttered with a flushed look. She smiled and giggled as she hugged me.

"Thank God! I thought you hated me for a second..." She said. I shook my head once again and hugged her.

"You know that I said I fell for you so how could I hate you?" I asked jokingly. We both laughed together just as there was a knock at the door.

"Mari, your mother wants you downstairs." A voice said. It was Mari's father who just stared at us. I was now in my bra and underwear just as he came in so I laughed nervously and smiled.

"Hello Mr. Cross... ummm it's not what you think it is I promise..." I muttered.