Chapter 16

Elena watched as Harry lifted his phone and snapped a quick picture of her sitting in the window staring out onto the hotel grounds. It was a little chilly being that it was early morning. She'd grabbed one of Harry's hoodies, cuddling herself into it before taking her spot with a mug of hot coffee.

She shook her head,

"Thought I hid that from you."

"I cracked your code and found it all on my own." He said, a huge smile on his face while he loaded the picture onto Instagram with a caption and shut his phone back off. He stretched his arms over his head, pushing his palms into the headboard while his ink stretched over his skin. He let out a grunt and then relaxed, "Ugh...I needed that. You've been working me into the ground, Len."

Elena laughed softly,

"Is that some kind of protest?"

He shook his head, quirking his eyebrows in the process,,

"Absolutely not."

She took another sip of her coffee,

"Are you gonna take a shower?"

"Only if you come with me."

Elena looked down at her PJs,

"Sure."

He stood up off the bed, the sheet falling off his naked hips as he walked towards the bathroom. Elena giggled as she hopped off the window sill,

"Nice ass, Styles..."

He nodded,

"I know."

-----------------------------------

Elena didn't want to leave the hotel but it was almost dark and they had a couple hours drive ahead of them. Harry put their bags in the back and shut the liftgate. He wrapped his arms around her from behind,

"I'll drive...you can sleep."

She shook her head,

"I don't need to sleep. I'm not tired. I just..." She turned her head to look at him, "It was fun...just being you and me...not Elena Bennett and Harry Styles."

He nodded, pecking a kiss to her mouth,.

"We'll do it again. After I'm done with the promo tour...we'll go somewhere else. Disappear."

She smiled, reaching up to wipe her lip gloss off his bottom lip.

"Sounds like a really great idea."

He squeezed her hips,

"Let's get going. Want me to stop anywhere?"

She shook her head as she hopped up into the passenger's seat,

"Nope. I'm good."

Harry started his truck, put it into park and pulled out into traffic slowly. Once at a comfortable speed he reached over to cover Elena's hand with his, where it would stay until they made it back to her house.

  -----------------------------------  

Elena contemplated calling Harry in to help her find her phone being that he seemed to find his so easily. However, just as she was about to give up her fingers closed around the cold metal. She breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled the phone out.

It was dead, which made sense since she hadn't touched it in three days. She quickly found her charger and plugged it in.

"Hey..." She heard Harry's voice as he poked his head through the door, "Want some tea?"
She looked up at him,