Chapter 26

Elena rolled onto her side, right into Harry's heavy body sleeping next to her. She took a moment to regain her senses as a lazy smile slowly stretched over her face. Naked, sweaty, sticking to the hottest guy on the planet and sore in all the right places. Just the way she liked to wake up.

After their interlude in the dressing room Harry had been positively insatiable. He promptly called down for room service once they got back to the hotel and then proceeded to eat strawberries and whipped cream off of her body for the rest of the night. He'd made good use of her body in other ways as well. Harry's hands on her body would always be welcome.

She blinked a few times, her eyes focusing on his slightly parted lips while he softly snored. His hair was disheveled, sticking up in every direction. His ink was on full display. He looked like the angel that made everything in her world right.

She couldn't help herself from snuggling into his chest and burying her nose between his swallows. Damn. Even with no cologne on and sweat making his skin damp, he still smelled like heaven.

She heard him breathe in a deep breath and then sigh it out before his arms tightened around her,

"Good morning, Pretty Girl."

She pressed a kiss to his sternum,

"Good morning."

He kept his lips pressed against her forehead while he too, took in the scents of her body being so close to his. He hoped he'd made up for the inexcusable blunder the other night and waking up with her snuggled into his body, it seemed like he had.

He smoothed her hair down her back,

"How do you feel?"

"Like I did two hours of Cross Fit."

Harry's eyes popped open as he blinked in shock. Not exactly the answer he was expecting. Elena giggled against his skin, her breath tickling over his chest,

"I feel like ten million dollars."

Harry's face fell into an easy grin,

"That's what I like to hear."

She pulled back, reaching up to tug on his ear as she stared into his eyes,

"I'm excited to do cheesy touristy things today."

"Me too."

"Freedom Tower."

He nodded,

"Yes." He said as he dropped his mouth to her neck.

"Times Square."

"Yes." He said, his voice muffled against her skin.

"Barney's."

"Yes." She felt his lips trail down her neck to her chest.

She drew in a sharp breath when his mouth closed around her nipple,

"Mmmm...Central Park..." She breathed out, her fingers curling around the back of his neck.

The moment was interrupted when Harry's phone blared to life with The Imperial March from Star Wars. Harry lifted his head off of her body, shaking it a few times before rolling onto his back and letting out a sigh of frustration.

Elena rolled onto her back, literally feeling the romance drain out of the room. She watched as Harry reached over to grab his phone,

"Hello?" He asked, his voice low with frustration. Elena rolled onto her side, fishing around the floor for the shirt Harry had been wearing last night. She finally felt it underneath her fingertips and pulled it up and over her head.