9

Soleil's

Gay

I don't know why but I feel so comfortable sleeping. A shade of the sun had reflected on my face. I didn't want to wake up yet so I snuggled closer to what kind of thing that was beside me. It startled me when the thing moved! An arm went around me and pulled me closer. I never knew that teddy bears can move. Why does my teddy bear feels so warm? As much as I wanted to sleep, I opened my eyes. Beside me was Ezekiel, snuggling me closer.

Wait what!? Why am I with Ezekiel?! I immediately looked down under my sheets. Thank god I was still in my own clothes but what the heck Soleil! Why would I think that something would happened between the both of us? ughh.

I slowly placed away his arms that was wrapped around me and when I was finally free, he broufht those arms back and wrapped me really closer. Shit! Our faces were like 3 inches away. I think I'm getting crazy. Ugh, I don't know why.

I love it how he is sleeping so comfortable around me.

I didn't know how long he was sleeping but it took a while. I even examined his face. Now wonder he is a famous artist for his face is so flawless and his facial features are perfect. I don't even see why people won't fall for him.

I fel him move I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes and acted like I'm sleeping. Ugh Soleil, why are you so dumb.

I could feel him breathing. I felt his hand caressing my hair softly.

"Baby, good thing nothing happened bad to you. Or else I could have killed that fucking Edward." he whisphered gently to me.

Shit. He just called me 'baby'. Why does it make my heart race?

"I wished my mornings are always like this." I felt something soft and warm around my forehead and after that I felt the bed moved and become spacious.

I didn't know what all of this is but I love it. I felt my phone buzzed. OH SHIT! I didn't even told my parents that I'm sleeping in a friend's house. Ugh, maybe they had the whole police force looking for me just like before. I quickly grabbed my phone and saw my daddy's message.

Sweety, have fun on your sleep over. By the way, I have an important message to tell you when you're home. Love you.

I guess Ezekiel already told them. I scanned over my instagram before going out of bed. As I was nearly done, I saw a post that made my heart race like crazy. I saw Ezekiel recently posted a photo and I didn't even know that he took a photo of me sleeping around his arms! His caption made the whole world flipped over.

'Waking up next to you is always my favourite part of the day, baby.'

Shit. I think I'm already dead. I could almost relate to the line lyrics of Break even. "I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing." I said to myself.

I decided to get out of bed. I just realised that I am in his room and his room is pretty clean for a boy. Oh my god, maybe he calls me baby because he's gay? Like his room is a lot cleaner than mine. It's so organised.

When I opened the door, I smelled the delicious aroma of food. He can cook? He is definitely gay. But why do these thoughts hurts my heart so bad.

"Good morning." He greeted happily to me.

"Morning." I replied

"How about umm you take a shower and just grab some of my clothes while I'm still preparing our breakfast." He suggested

Actually that's a great idea. I don't even know if I smell bad or not.

"Umm, where's the shower room?" I asked him

"Oh, it's the second door in my room while the first one is my closet. Feel free to choose." With that I left him there

Ezekiel's

I watched her went out of the room. Waking up beside her was one of the best things that has happened to me for the last 18 years of my existence. Little by little she is making me fall for her hard. Hell, i was even fucking nervous when I phoned her dad on what happened and at first her dad even thought that I'm a fucking rapist.

When I finished cooking our breakfast, I removed the apron that was tied around my body. I heard the door clicked open and there I saw Soleil wearing my own clothes, it was like she was wearing a really short dress. Damn, she looked hot with all of those water dripping from her hair. Damn, why am I getting heated up all of a sudden? She looked at me and smiled. Does she even know what she does to me? Does she even know she drives me crazy? Little by little she's making me obsessed with her.

She went over to me and looked at the meal that I prepared. She immediately sat. "Let's eat?" She asked me. Ofcourse, I nodded to her.

Silence was in our atmosphere as we ate. Suddenly she cleared her throat as if she was about to say something.

"I think I know your secret is." She said playfully to me

"What secret?" I asked confusingly.

She leaned closer to me and I could feel her warmth behind my ear.

"That you're gay." She said this as if it was a deep secret

I looked at her, how the hell would she think that I'm gay? Doesn't she even noticed that I'm so into her?

"I'm not gay, baby." I said to her

"You don't need to hide it really." She said this to me, "I mean you are so organised. You room isn't a mess at all." She explained

"That doesn't tell that I'm gay." I told her

"But yes you are. Your secret it safe with me." She said to me

I never wanted it to be this way but she is already testing me.

"I'm not gay and I could prove it to you." I told her. Please baby don't provoke me.

"How?" She asked me

"It's simple." I told her and leaned closer to her until our lips met.