Chapter 1

Nicki P.O.V
New York Queens

"Ion give a fuck damn!" I yelled slamming my door. I sat on my bed.

"Onika you will not be slamming any door's in my house" my foster mom said while opening my door. She stood in the door way.

"What damn!"

"Onika i will not tolerate you to speak to me like that..you brought this on yourself so i don't know why your so angry"

"Cause you wont leave me the fuck alone...i told you that ion give a fuck so why the fuck you speaking to me" i stared at her aggravated.

"That's IT your grounded for the whole month and give me your phone" i crossed my arms sucking my teeth. I got up off my bed. And walked to the door. I moved her back with a nudge,throwing my phone at her and slammed my door locking it.

"Da fuck a grounded funna do...got me fucked up" i mumbled to myself putting on my hoop earrings and my jewelry I went all the way back in my closet grabbing my backup rose gold Iphone 6s. I texted Marie to scoop me up.i I used a bobby pin and picked the lock of my ankle monitor. After it finally came off I climbed out my window and waited for her. She pulled up. I got in the front seat.

"Hey girl wassup, why you texting me on the back up"

"Cause she bugging me and shit"

"She took your phone?" she asked switching lanes to a College campus party.

"Something like that" i said touching my grills with my tongue.

"What happened this time tho"

"She tripping over the tongue piercing and talking about getting me a therapist...cuz she thinks im going through some type of phase."

"Damn nic you gotta chill for a while cuz she funna send yo ass back to the center" i shrugged.

"Ion give a fuck she can't send me back because for one i am permanently legally hers and plus im about to be 18" she looked at me.

"Your barely 17 yet" she said we both laughed.

"You funna be like that girl of off Dr.Phil"

"Who the cash me ousside girl?" she nodded

"That girl aint shit she needa sit ha lil 13 year old ass somewhere before i personally go down to Florida and cash ha ousside now HOW BOW DAH" we both laughed.

"Nah but foreal nic chill on the lady...i seen what you be saying and doing to her" i sighed.

"I know it's just shit getting to me and ion know how to express my anger without doing some dumb shit"

"Girl as long as you don't put yo hands on that lady"

"Never that's my heart right there even tho she aggy as fuck I love that lady like she my blood mo-" i stopped and started chocking up.

"Aww its ok nic...how many years now 2?" i nodded blinking away the tears that tried to come.

"I know its hard on you... I can see that..." she said parking and reaching over patting my back.

"I know everyone see that shit"

I  use to be a good girl walking straight to school and straight home always doing shit proper but after my parents died i turned into freaken lucifer cussing everyone out, smoking lowkey with older people, not giving a fuck about anything and drinking till i blacked out.

I was put into a foster home and my mom's bestfriend friend Karen adopted me as her own child. My mom was murdered along with my Stepdad who was like my birth dad. My paternity father ion fuck with him cuz of some things he did in the past.