Chapter 37

3 days later

I woke up to the smell of Pancakes and bacon. I felt around for meek to only come in contact with nothing but empty space. I sighed and got off bed trying my best to keep my balance. I went to the bathroom and did my hygenies. I looked in Meeks drawers for some of his close. I put his boxers,gym short, and one of his white tees on. I brushed my hair fixing it into a neat bun.

"So far so good ...no morning sickness" usually about fifteen minutes of waking up I would throw up or something.

I limped outside to the kitchen trying to find the source of these wonderful smells swirling in my nose. I was greeted by a middle aged Latino women.

"debes ser Onika la esposa. Hice algo de comida para ti." She said smiling and pointing to a plate of food on the breakfast table. I smiled. I only understood the last part of That sentence

"gracias. ¿sabría dónde está Meek?" I asked trying to pull of the little Spanish I learned in 4th perold. She nodded.

"In they living room" she said with her accent.

" gracias cerdo" I said. She snapped her head at me and frowned.

"irrespetuosas putas americanas." She turned to the sink amd started washing the dishes like she was angry or something.

I shrugged and limped away to the living room. Meek was talking to someone who was outside. I seen Rihana in her swing and Elmo playing on the tv. I creeped up behind Meek and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him. He looked down at me smiling.

"As I was saying do you mind keeping the noise level down at night my kids keep waking up saying someone's yelling and making weird noises." The person meek was talking to. My jaw dropped.

"Or I'll have to call the police" meek chuckled.

"Call'em next time" meek said shutting the door in the ladies face.

"Meek I thought your rooms were sound proof" I said still hugging behind him.

"Nah that was at the old house I needa be able to hear when rihana crying or some shit." We walked to the kitchen with me still hugged up behind him.

"Aye Ms. Ramirez make a bottle for rih please"Meek said to the lady who I met this morning. She turned around and sent me a stank face. But then smiles and nods at Meek. As she walked pass us under her breath she mumbled " stupid American girl"

"What the fuck is up with her" Meek said. He unlatched my arm and walked after her. I decided to take a bite of the food made for me. The bacon was good as fuck but my stomach wasn't for it. I ran to Meeks bathroom throwing up In the toilet. Someone took my hair holding it up. I threw up the little of bacon I had digested. I got up from my knees flushing the toilet and washed my mouth out with mouth wash. Then I brushed. Meek looked at me through the mirror. I sighed. This is probably the most unattractive thing to watch. I stared at me intensively causing goose bumps on my arms.

"What" I said after I was done brushing.

"This shit happen everyday" I nodded knowing what he was referring to.

"Damn" he mumbled. I was wondering what he was thinking about then a question popped up in my head.

"Meek im horny" I said out of nowhere. Meek smiled big. little pervert.

"let daddy fix that" he said lifting me up sitting me on the counter. He looked at me and licked his lip then kissed me. The kiss turned me on. How aggressive he was. How dominant he was. His tongue slid into my mouth with ease. It was like a battle in there.
He then let go but I trapped his bottom lip between my teeth. I smiled and sucked on it looking at him. I then let go slowly and licked his lips slowly while looking at him in the eyes. He trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck. He started sucking on my neck. I moaned as he licked my spot. He sucked the hardest there before traveling all over my neck. My hands rubbed up and down his chest. His hand traveled my upper body. I felt his hand go down to the basket ball shorts. I raked my nails into his hair as he continually nibbled on my spot. I moaned as he licked and sucked all over my neck. Meek hand then went inside of my pants then to the boxers. He rubbed the top of her. I moaned feeling him rub me.