Chapter 22

Day Later

"Meek stop I'm trying to be mad" I said laughing as he kept squeezing my cheeks.

"Nope I wanna see if they could touch" he squeezed harder being childish till the inside walls of my cheeks made contact he let go.

"Damn your cheeks is red" I smacked my teeth looking at myself in the mirror. My cheeks hand finger marks on them

"Your sooo annoying yo" I complained.

"You gone tell me why you mad and haven't been answering my calls?" He said putting his head on my chest.

"No now leave before my mom come home" I said trying to push his head off. I was taking a nap at my house till I felt someone started feeling on me. I woke up and Meek black ass was their with his hand in my pants thinking he's slick.

"Nope till you tell me why your still mad...I'm staying in here" he snuggled his face in between both of my breast. Blowing into them I laughed because it tickled.

"Ok stoppp you big baby I'm not mad gosh" I said laughing. He chuckled taking his head out placing it back on top of them. I played in his hair.

"Your really annoying" I said scratching his head with my nails.

"But you like it tho" he said.

"Shut up" I low key like when he bothers me. He gives me more attention then. He then started rubbing my stomach. I looked at him like he had eighteen different heads.

"What are you doing?" I asked thinking he was implying I was fat or something.

"Thinking about how much babies imma put in here after I put a 8 million dollar ring on your finger" I smiled. When Meek around me he lets his sensible side show that you would have thought never existed when you first met him. But when he's around everyone besides me he's Cold blooded mean.

"8 million playboy? I must be real special" I said teasing him. His phone ding notifying him he had a message. I reached my arm to his back pocket grabbing it out. I didn't look at it jut gave it to him. He looked at it and got off me sitting up.

"Hello" he said moving farther then he started speaking low. I just looked at my nails. I needed to get them done but I would be too busy in the afternoon with dressing and getting ready for prom. I got bored so I started listening to his conversation. I crawled over to him. I scrunched my face up when I heard a girls voice. Fuck he talking to a girl and talking low for? I didn't say anything till after he was done.

"Who was that" I asked acting like I was minding my business.

"O" I just nodded not assuming anything just yet.

"You have to go my mom comes home around 1 it's 12. Who opened the door for you?"

"That fine ass jawn the one with the big ass that be hanging with you" I frowned my face up.

"FUCK YOU CALLING OTHER BITCHES FINE? WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT OTHER BITCHES ASS NIGGA?I WILL FUCKING CHOP YOUR DI-" he interrupted me.

"Nic Chill im messing with you" he said hugging all up on me. I was still mad. playing or not don't be saying that type of shit.

"Nah you play too much get off me" I said trying to get out of his hold. He squeezed harder.

"Stop it your so childish" I said moving my head I bit his shoulder and licked his cheek. He let go holding his shoulder I laughed. He looked at me with dark eyes.

"I'm a cat purr" I said laughing then quickly got off the bed running out my room to upstairs to one of the remaining guest rooms I opened the balcony door but before I could actually get outside I was snatched up. I started screaming. I got higher up.

"Oh my gawd Meek what are you trying to do" I said laughing. I then realized my body was dangling over the gates of the balcony. I looked down to see the drive way a far distance away.

"Meek stoopppp seriously" I said. I was low key scared of heights.

"Nah if you a cat you gonna land on your four feet so come one and purrr" he said moving my body up and down making the experience scarier. I started doing this cry I knew he wouldn't resist. He lifted me up higher putting me on the ground.

"Your a mean dummy" I said hitting his chest. He picked me up sitting me on the gate.

"Yup" he kissed me. I kissed back. He held my back for support so I wouldn't fall. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth playing with mines. Then we had a tongue war.

"OOP OK GOALLLLLSSSSSS GO AHEAD AND GET FREAKY YALL!" I heard. I stopped kissing Meek and turned my head looking down at the driveway. Marie,Candi,and Christiana was looking up sticking out there tongue twerking. I rolled my eye sticking up my middle finger.
"WHAT YALL WANT" I yelled loud enough so they could hear.
"WE GOING OUT TO EAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR FAT ASS BUT LOOKS LIKE YOU BUSY" Marie yelled. I nodded,

"YEAH WAIT FOR ME"

"Come on let's go" I said getting off the gate. Holding Meeks hand walking back inside we went to my room.

"Are have fun imma go hit it with the guys" Meek said scrolling through his phone.

"Noooo come please" I pouted.

"Nah I'm not about to sit with four gossiping bitches and be the only nigga there" He said. I pinched his nipples through his black t-shirt. He grunted in pain then pushed my hands away.

"We're not bitches...but please babyyyy for me?"

"Nope just don't talk to any niggas" he got up about to leave

"What you mean don't talk to any niggas imma come home with like 8 different numbers and 12 different hickey marks." I said smirking. He snapped his head back. Thought the nigga was a owl for a minute. Next thing I knew my back was pressing against the wall and he was choking me.

"Don't make me fuck yo ass up Nic...I will demobilize yo ass...let me catch one nigga number on your phone I'm fucking this-" he cupped my pussy with his free hand. "-Up" I nodded. I was beyond wet at this moment. He let go of me then walked out leaving stuck and horny.

•••••
Discard any mistakes please
*thinking of doing a Nicki and Nas book👅

Nae♥️♥️