Chapter 9

5days later
Nicki P.O.V

"Ok you guys may explore the campus but please do not lose your buddy and do not disturb the students on campus" Ms. Dixson said. Some of the students that were chosen by Ms.Dixson were at the college campus where that competition was being held. I don't care how boring it is as long as I was out of school. I was partnered up with Candi.

"Alright lets see what's so fascinating about this bitch" I said. We walked to the closed building which was labeled Entertainment. There was a few students out in the hall but we ignored them and just looked around in classrooms through the long window in the door. I walked through the hall and noticed a group of guys outside standing there. I examined there faces.

"Hey I know those black  motherfuckers" I said pointing through the window.

"Lets go than" Candi grabbed my arms and we went through the door leading us outside. Omelly, Chino, and Meek was standing there with some other guys.

"hey Omelly" Candi said. I looked at her raising my eyebrow.

"Wassup ma what y'all doing here" O said.

"Field trip" Candi responded.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked. I went and hugged Chino.

"We go out here what you mean" he said. I was shocked.

"Y'all dumb asses go to College?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well damn sell out on us ma" O said. I looked over at Meek who was in a football uniform. He was talking to the other guys who had on the same uniform. I looked over at Omelly and Candi who were now having their own conversation.

"Hey Meek" I said.  He looked over at me and nodded and went back to his conversation. I rolled my eyes. This nigga is so bipolar one day he wants to talk to me then the next he doesn't even want to look at me. I walked in front of him.

"I said hi Meek" he looked down at me and smirked.

"Wassup ma" I smiled

"Nothing can I get a hug" he smacked his teeth and pulled me into a tight embrace. He let go after two minutes. He put his arm around my shoulder and kept speaking to his friends.

"Meek that's your girl?" a tall nigga that looked older than me.

"Nah that's Chino's sister"

"Damn she related to Chino. She fine as hell. Mhm gorgeous. Damn that ass fat as fuck. Aye Ma you got a boyfriend" he asked and I scrunched up my face before I could answer Meek did.

"Nigga fuck outta here with all that . Sit ya looney toon ass somewhere. She know she fine fuck you talking all that shit for". Meek said. I looked up at him smiling.

"Fuck your ugly ass looking at me for" he said with a straight face. I rolled my eyes at him. I moved his arm and started walking towards Candi to be only pulled back.

"I'm playing Ma"

"Your so fucking bipolar it's freaking annoying" I said with the left side of my face smushed into his chest. I felt a sharp painful sting sensation on my ass.