Chapter 10

Two days later
Nicki P.O.V

"Get off of me hoe" I said pushing Chino off of me who was leaning on me. A girl walked down the stairs with her bags and Chino got up kissing her and walked her to the door.

"Hoe" I mumbled knowing that ain't the same girl from yesterday. He came back and sat next to me.

"Aww is the little baby mad" Tak said. I stuck my middle finger up.

"Shut up fat ass" I said rolling my eyes. Everyone started laughing like something was funny.

"She seriously mad cuz you ate her shit?" Omelly asked Chino. I cut my eyes at him.

"Now don't make me get on you llama" I said. I got off the chair going to the kitchen pouting and grabbing a honeybun. And walked back out to the couch.

"Aww look at the big baby" Tak said. I got angry and threw the honeybun at him.

"Choke on it fat bitch" I said everyone busted out laughing while I was dead ass angry.

"Ok y'all dumb as hell but where Meek at so we could hit it" Chino asked. They were all going to the club thinking they was gonna leave me. I texted Marie to meet me there and she agreed.

"He with his girl" Dean said smoking. I shot my head up so fast that a bitch neck was gonna come off.

"Who the Tina bitch" Omelly asked texting on his phone.

"Yeah" Dean responded.

"Nah he just fucking with her...Y'all know how Meek is he don't trust too many people to be in a serious relationship...Ard y'all he said he pulling up" we all got up walking outside.

"Who driving?" Coon asked.

"Ard who wanna go with Meek the rest of y'all come with me" Omelly said getting in his Bentley.

"I wanna go with Meek" I said just a little bit of shy. Omelly smirked at me and nodded towards Meeks car. Dean and Tak came along with me. I let Tak sit and in the front.

"Nah Tak let Nicki sit in the front" Meek said. Tak and I switched seats and I pulled my dress down a little sitting down. After Omelly's black Bentley pulled off Meeks black Wraith came following it.

"Aye what club we hitting it at" Meek asked looking at Tak and Dean in the rear view mirror.

"The Playhouse" Dean said. My phone lit up and I looked down at it. I rolled my eyes blocking the number. I looked at Meek who stopped at a red light and was texting on his phone.

"Could I open the music" I asked Meek and he looked at me then nodded. I turned the radio to
Hot 105. The whole ride I jammed to whatever music that came on. We parked near Omelly's Bentley. I got out fixing my dress and texted Marie where was she. Looking at the front Entrance she was standing there on her phone. Walking with the boys I walked fast to her and hugged her.

"I haven't seen your ugly ass in three days bestie" I said. I pulled down my dress because it came up.

"You look fine...dressing up for you know who huh" I looked at her confused and she smirked.

"Could you take me a picture please" I handed her my phone and posed then did a off guard.