Chapter 20

1 week later

"Stoppp baby I gotta go and you have class in a hour" I whined as Meek kept holding me from going inside of my school. He nibbled on my ear.

"Baby stop people are looking"

"Fuck people let's give'em something to look at" Meek kissed me. We held the kiss for a while then added tongue. I pulled back.

"Your dirty but foreal the bell already rung" I said wiping my lip gloss of his lips. He let me go and I kissed his cheek.

"Here I won't be able to pick you up. Got football practice." He hesitated to give me the keys to his most prized car the Wraith.

"You sure"

"Fuck my shit up and imma Fuck your pu-"

"Shut up how you getting to school"

"Omelly coming to pick me up" I nodded.

"Bye bye" I said then  walked inside. I knocked on my first period door. A student opened.

"Your late Ms Maraj"

"And your on time" I said going to my seat. Omari was sitting in the other seat at my table. I sat next to him taking my books out.

"What are we doing" I whispered to him.

"Page 74" he whispered back.

"Could yall shut the Fuck up some people wanna learn" Rihanna said who was in front of us.

"Chill Rih" omari said over the months I found out Rihanna was Omari's adopted sister and she was expelled for putting a teachers car on fire but somehow came back. Everyone says she's a hardcore bad ass but all I see is a scrawny bitch who thinks she can throw some hands but really too pussy to get in a real fight so she use her height and mouth to get people to be scared of her. But maybe that's just me.

"Is there a problem Rihanna" our teacher said.

"No but Onika is whispering negative things to me about me" she responded. I stared at the back of the bitch head hard. Like I got time to be talking about the hoe or even to her.

"Ms.Maraj move NOW" I sighed and took all my shit. The teacher told me where to sit. On my way I pushed all her papers on the floor. I walked away to the seat and did my work. I paid attention as the teacher explained the question. She wrote a question on the board. I worked it out in my head then on paper checking my answers.

"OK so if Log 4 (x)=12 then log 2 (x/4) is equal to what? Anyone can tell me" everyone sat there just looking at the board. I rolled my eyes.

"The answer is 48. Does anyone pay attention" I scrunched my face. How the hell did she get forty eight.

"Actually it's 22 this is baby work" I said out loud. My teacher looked at me them the board.

"Seems I've made a mistake thank you Onika" she said fixing her glasses.

○○○○○

"This shit is sloppy" Candi said poking at her hamburger. We were at lunch eating and talking.

"I know" Omari said coming to our table with a bag of McDonalds.

"How did you get McDonald's I thought the didn't let us off school campus anymore"

"Paid the janitor" he said as he laid out his food. I reached over snatching his fries. He looked at me giving me a death glare. I smiled showing my dimples. His face softened.

"I'm not even going to eat a lot of it" I said putting a fry in my mouth.

"Prom is coming who you guys going with" Candi said. I rolled my eyes

"Those are for people who has nothing to do but buy expensive dresses , eat food that's been touch by people they don't know and dance to music that they could dance at their house" I said giving Omari the rest of his fries.

"Im going" Omari said.

"Why" I asked. I took his smoothie before he got to drink it.

"Rihanna is going so my parents want me to go to keep an eye on her" He looked at me as I drunk his smoothie.

"I'll get you a new one tomorrow. I'm not going prom isn't my thing it's overrated" I got up and walked to through my trash away.

"Hey Nicki wanna go early to the gym" Candi asked I shrug. She got up and we linked arms.

"Let's go to your locker first you know to put your books down" I nodded slowly. We walked to the hallway and their was a bunch of people bunched up. I passed them and went to my locker. More people seemed to have came. It was like they were bunched up but was hiding something in the middle. I opened my locker and tons of  pink and yellow roses came flowing out of it. I was confused then I seen a note in the middle. Picking it up I opened it and read it.

"Will you go to prom with me" I knew that voice like it was my birthday I turned around to see Meek in his chains and a gray suit he was holding a Chanel gift bag.

"Baby yes yes I'll go with you!" I jumped on him. A marching band came playing their instruments.

"How did yo-"

"Money can manipulate a principals mind" he said. I kissed him and everyone awed. I rolled my eyes. I got off of him and he handed me the gift bag. I opened it and their was a pink chanel bag in it.

"This is the one that was on T.V baby!" I yelped.

"Open it" I carefully opened it and their was a rose chain and a rose rolex. I gave Meek the bag to hold as I took them out.

"Baby this is just like the chasers and yours" I held my D.C. mini rose chain up and put it on.

"Now you ain't gotta wear mines" Meek said. I took the rolex out and it was similars  to Meek. I smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you baby" I looked up at him and he placed his hand on my ass.

"Anything for you ma oh and Friday you gonna stay at my house to get ready" I nodded kissing his lips.

"Baby you got the practice before the big game today and I doubt the principal is going to let you stay longer."

"What you rushing me out or something where the other nigga at" Meek said. He started tiptoeing looking around. I laughed.

"Only got one nigga but I have gym to get to which if I don't past I'm closers to failing 11th grade...do wanna keep dating a high schooler" I said.

"Ard imma let you get to it then you still coming to my game right"

"Wouldn't miss it even if I got in a car accident" I kissed him and he slapped my butt before leaving. I turned around to my locker with roses in it. I stuffed them all back in along with the bag and my books. Candi came up to me.

"So much for I'm other going it's overrated huh" she said.

"Yup my baby just made my day"

"Aww I want a relationship like that you guys seem so happy I doubt you guys fight" I laughed.

"Really us two most insane troubled couple not fight? That's like Wendy Williams without her fake breast"

●●●●
Excuse any mistakes

New book is out. Check it out. "Dance for me"

Nae❤