Chapter 2

Nicki P.O.V

"Wake up your leaving" the guard said. I ended up falling asleep after 2 hours of yelling i didn't do anything. I got up. Fixing my crop top. I followed the guard he uncuffed me. I seen my mom (foster) standing there pissed with her arms crossed and she tapped her left foot. I noticed she was wearing a white rumper, white Louboutin's, and she had her clutch on the desk.

 I noticed she was wearing a white rumper, white Louboutin's, and she had her clutch on the desk

"Onika Tanya Maraj get your ass over here and NOW!" she said. I walked faster to her. She looked me up and down and shook her head in disappointment. She signaled me to come one. We went to her BMW. She unlocked it and I climbed in the front seat. I looked in the backseat and Marie was there staring into space.

"Let me calm down" i heard my mom say before pulling off.

"Ok why were you guys at a drug party" she asked heading to wherever. My eyes grew and i looked back at Marie who had the same facial expression as me. We both stayed quiet.

"Answer me" my mom said hitting the wheel.

"We didn't know it was a drug party" I spoke up.

"Oh ok that's understandable but Onika let me ask you a question"

"Mhm"

"Miscorrect me if im wrong...ummm did I or did I not tell you that you were FUCKING grounded!" she yelled. When ever she curses thats when she's super heated.

"Yeah but.."

"but nothing...not only did you disobey me but made me get up from my date TO FUCKING COME GET Y'ALL ASSES?" she swerved a few cars.

"You didn't have to come get us" I mumbled. She looked over at me then back at the road.

"What was that?...do you know what charges are placed over your head. Drinking underage, removed ankle montior how do you freaken remove a ankle monitor! Now instead of 4 months its 5, and last but not least HARASSMENT OF AN OFFICER really Onika an OFFICER!" she yelled even louder making me jump.

"Im sorry...sorry I didn't mean to but the officer hit me first!" I bursted out crying because she never yelled at me that loud or to the point where she cursed at me. She sighed and looked back at Marie who was asleep.

"When we get home go straight to your room and tomorrow i'll handle all the legal things ok?" i nodded wiping me eyes.

"From now on im taking you to school. Its school then home. Till your 5 months are over...for the first 4 weekends your not able to go anywhere. Your allowed to only have ONE person over... And im taking ALL your electronics even your back ups i will be giving you a track phone and last but not least if you go out and you are not back by 10 O'clock on the dot...just know you'll be sleeping where ever you came from. Do you understand" i screwed up my face a track phone? curfew? But now was not the time to argue.

"Yes I understand"

"Oh and im having your bedroom window cealed till these 5 months are over then i will unseal it." i looked at her.

"Why do you dislike me?"

"Onika i don't dislike you...you know I love you but Im now starting to see im to nice on you and it would break my heart to see you in a cell. You think thats what I want. For my Onika to be calling me from jail and not from College?" i stayed quiet. We reached to our gated home.

"What about Marie"

"She's staying with us for the night" I got out the car heading to the front door, I opened it and slammed it. Walking to my room I slammed that to. At this point I was beyond piss. I mean is all this necessary? I walked to mt drawer pulling out a blunt and lighter. I made sure I heard my mom door close before sneaking off out the window. I walked to this alley where I smoke with the older kids. No one was there so I just walked around. I seen Chino and his crew. I noticed two new faces.

"Hey baby girl what you still doing up" Chino said putting out his blunt and hugging me. I knew Chino ever since I was 13 he used to work at my step dads shop. And ever since then he has been a big brother to me.

"Im not a little girl chino" I said waving at Dean and Pmon.

"You ain't a big girl either" i rolled my eyes. He looked at my hand snatching the blunt out with the lighter.

"The fuck is this Onika" he raised his voice.

"Its a blunt and a Mexican lighter" i said nonchalantly.

"Oh so you smoking shit now...tryna be bad and shit you wanna end up like your brother...let me asked you a question Nic where's your brother now Onika?" i choked up. My brother had died from some type of lung disease when i was 14.

"Dead Chino he's dead...give me my shit" i tried to teach for it but he threw the blunt on the floor stepping on it.

"Let me find you in these smoking" he said throwing my lighter to a far distance.

"Yo Chino that's yo girl" i heard one of the new guys said.

"Nah that's lil sis right there...Nicki that's Meek and Omelly, Omelly, Meek this Nicki my lil sister" I thought about there names.

"Nicki?...oh ain't you the shawty from that party with the friend named Marie" I heard one of the guys said.

"Oh yeah the Osama twin and Martin Luther King guy" i said and Dean and Chino laughed.

"Haha funny buh i ain't know you knew Chino"

"Cause I ain't tell you" I said.

"Yo Chino get yo girl or what ever she is cuz she funna get smacked the way she talking" i heard the Martin Luther King.

"And who funna be giving me this smack...Cuz i know nobody funna be touching  Onika Tanya Maraj unless they trying to meet up in hell" I stepped up closer to him. He chuckled.

"Nic calm your short ass down  and lets go" Chino said pulling my wrist dragging me out the alley.

"Let go of me your little friend started it" i said snatching my arm.

"Onika you needa chill...you trying to be big and bad and shit...thinking you could whoop anybody damn you needa sit your ass down  somewhere" he said. We walked in silence and tears flowed down my face. I try to put up this wall up and seem strong and tough so i won't get hurt. Everyone leaves me whenever i soften up. My mom promised me she wouldn't leave me and look she left me, my dad left me even though i never cared for him, my little brother left me, ms.Karen might even want to leave me if I keep up this act. So by not letting anyone in at all im not going to get hurt.

°°°°°
E.A.E

Nae😊👈