Chapter 53

A week later

"Naomi can you get the kids bags out the trunk please." I said to Alisha's assistant as I got the twins stroller out the rental car.

"Sure thing." I set the stoller down and took the twins out their car seat putting them in their seats.

"Stop touching your sisters face Rihmeek." I scolded him. I didn't want him to poke her eye like the other thousand of times.

"Onika! You made it! And you brought the twins!" She said the last part with less enthusiasm. I walked up her driveway pushing the kids.

"Yeah my plans kind of changed. I had to bring them along."

"It's ok but I need you to come try these clothes I just designed. Give Naomi the kids and she'll get them settled in."  I gave her a skeptical look. I didn't let just anyone around my kids whether I knew you for months or not.

"I love kids! They seem like calm babies." Naomi said I guess noticing my expression.

"We'll be quick right?" I asked Alisha.

"Yup. It's only like three outfits. I can't wait for tomorrow!"

"Ok let's do it. I need to take them a bath they spilled milk all over themselves." I said letting Naomi push the stroller.

"Ok the photographers are in the studio room your clothes are in the dressing room you know where that is. But if you need anything I'll probably be bossing someone around." Alisha said leading me into her house. It was a huge house but I've seen bigger. I mean I've lived in bigger.

Alisha had her own studio and professional photographers. Sis was a year older and some months and had it going good for herself.

She found me at my job which is at a casino. It put a very generous amount of money in my pocket even the father of my children has enough money in the world that money is for my kids not me. Anyways she offered me a modeling position and I took it. That's just more bread for me so why not.

But little did I know Alisha has been the face of Sephora and Mac makeup line and also modeled for Fashion Nova. She was loaded with money and now she was opening her own store. Its called 'Dream' her online orders are already booming imagine how filled that stores would be each day. She designed all the clothes in there and they all were unique, sexy and beautiful.

"First outfit" I said looking at the lingerie that was laid out on the couch of the dressing room for me. I heard my phone ring, looking at it it was Meek.

"Let me call you back later." I said once I answered. I hung up before he said anything. I put the clothes on and curled my hair myself because I didn't have time for the hair dresser to be burning my scalp.

"Ready." I said walking out.

"Girl you look so SEXY! I'm glad I found you when I did. Are you sure you carried and gave birth to those kids? Because this body is telling me otherwise." Alisha said once she noticed me.

"Is this a new line or?" I said looking down at the little piece of clothes I had on. This wasn't the regular.

"Yeah I'm planning on starting a lingerie line. Maybe in a few mo the advance the store and add a lingerie section what do you think?"

"I think my dick is hard just by looking at me in this." I said we laughed.

"Good. Red looks good on you." She said as we walked into the studio room.

"Ok Sierra I want natural makeup." Alisha said as we walked to the makeup artist sitting at her mini booth.

"That I can do. Caine did a good job with the hair." Sierra said looking at my hair.