Chapter 4

Nicki P.O.V
5 days later

"Aye Nic you tryna go out tonight" my boyfriend Marco asked. I was at his place with his friends. Yup I had a boyfriend even when i kissed Trey. I wasn't thinking at the time.

 I wasn't thinking at the time

(Marco👆👆)

"Sure baby but where"

"Movies" i nodded. I was under a cover with him and we was talking to his friends.

"Aye Marco you trying to take a whiff real quick" Marven (Marco's friend) asked.

"Nah Nic here" he said in his thick Puerto Rican accent. How did I get with a Puerto Rican you ask...Ion even know myself. His phone buzzed i handed to him he looked and quickly closed the tab. I snatched the phone out and he looked at me.

"Why you closing shit so quick for" i said unlocking his phone. He tried reaching for it. I got up walking to the fish tank.

"Come on stop playing Nic" i ignored him. I put in his password i looked up and seen he was trying to get up. I held the phone with my thumb and pointer finger over the fish tank.

"Sit your ass down" he sat down. I looked at his recent tab and it was a message from chelsey with kissy faces. I scrunched up my face. I pressed on it and read there messages.

Yesterday

Marco- im sliding by your house in a minute get ready.

Chelsey- ok baby

Today

Chelsey- baby im wet look
(Video attached)

I laughed. Marco got up and I threw the phone at him. Hitting his forhead.

"So this is what you do...fuck expired pussy" I yelled. Everyone was looking at me.

"Nicki calm down it's not that serious" i thought of something and smiled.

"Yeah its not...see you around lil dick"I smiled at him taking my keys and coat. I walked out making sure no one bothered coming after me. I popped open my trunk and pulled out my metal pipe. I got on the top of the hood of his car and started smashing. I smashed every window making sure not one piece of glass stood untouched. The alarm went off. I went back to my car and opened my dashboard taking out a pocket knife. I went back to his car slashing the tires. He came running out the front door.

"What the FUCK...YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH!" I laughed throwing the pocket knife towards him. I quickly got in my car pulling off. I pulled down my window sticking out my tongue at him.

"Think twice before you stick your fun size dick in a hoe pussy" I yelled then sped off. I hooked my phone into my bluetooth playing Exchange by Bryson Tiller. While I was driving I thought of the times me and Marco. Im glad I ain't lose my V-card to that shemale looking pussy. Im never fucking with a light skin nigga ever again. My phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. I the screen to answer it.

"Yello"

"Wassup Nic...can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah what's wrong Chino"

"You got your car with you"

"Yeah I just got it back...why"

"I need you to do me a big favor and come scoop me up"

"Ok text me the address" I hung up and pulled over waiting for him. I wonder why was he so concern about it. After 5 minutes he texted me. I put the address in the GPS and I was exactly 13 minutes away. I sped off following the GPS. I reached there in like 8 minutes due to the fact that I drive fast. Chino was standing there with MLK, Osama Twin,and Tak standing there. I rolled down my window. I noticed that they had on black hoodies I looked close to MLK's shirt and it had a little blood splatter on it.

"Aye Chino" I yelled waving. He waved over the other's. They came in the car. I was a little confused as to why Chino think it's ok for these black niggas to be in here. But i didn't feel like arguing.

"Hey Nic thanks" I nodded.

"One of you guys come sit in the front...Chino here Ion feel like driving" I told them this because i didn't my back wheels messing up with all these fat niggas up in here. I gave Chino the keys and went to the back seat. Tak sat in the passenger seat. I sat in between MLK and Osama.

"So why the fuck are y'all dressed like that" I asked.

"Business" MLK answered which I was surprised of considering it was me he was talking to.

"Cool so what happened to your transportation"

"Got fucked up"

"So what's this business about?" i asked looked down at me.

"You ask a lot of questions ma"

"Just curious" the car started going off because my phone was plugged to the car bluetooth. I unbuckled my seatbelt reaching over to get it. It was Marie so I answered it.

"Yello"

"Nic...what you lil ass did to Marco car" I laughed and Chino looked at me through the driver mirror. They could have heard everything because the phone was on the bluetooth.

"I smashed the windows and slashed his tires...no biggy" i said shrugging.

"Girl you know that nigga crazy...ion know why you messed with him in the first place"

"And you know im crazier...won't catch me with a light skin nigga again"

"What ever you funna slide to Alias' party"

"Ugh nah im with my brother with his friends"

"Ok...anyways bye I just called to check up"

"K bye" I hung up.

"You smashed the nigga car?" Chino asked laughing clearly because he didn't like Marco.

"Yeah...he deserved it"

"What he do" i kept quiet and he got the hint. They dropped themselves off at Meek's house and I drove home fast because i didn't want Karen closing the doors on me. Considering it was 9:53pm.

°°°°°°
Excuse all errors
Nae ❤️