Chapter 5

Nicki P.O.V

Today was another dumb ass shitful day. I was sitting infront of these latino heffa's. All the did was gossip and the period had just begun. One of them turned around.

"Tu muy feo y te pareces a mis tíos culo. perra" she said. The girl next to me bursted out laughing. I turned to her.

"What's funny" I gritted through my teeth she stopped laughing fast.

"She said You very ugly and you look like my ass fucks. Bitch" I started laughing. I tapped the girl who said that to me.

"I look like your ass fucks?? What ass do you even have to be saying that shit....it's just a piece of flat paper down there" I smiled and her little crew laughed.

"I advise yo bitch ass to turn your mosquito breast having ass around before I make ok azada" I learned a little of Spanish at my old highschool due to the fact half of them was Hispanic. She huffed and turned her camel looking ass around. I continued doing my notes. The class ended and I got up to leave but I was stopped.

"Ariel, Onika, and Katalina" Come to my desk now. I rolled my eyes making it there. The girl that told me what they said and the paper girl was there also.

"One for you...you...and you" she gave us a detention slip.

"Whats this?" Katalina asked. I rolled my eyes like could she not read or something.

"Its a detention for talking in my class...right after the dismissal bell rings you are to report here...make sure you have a ride at 4:30pm" the teacher said. I scrunched up my face i am not staying here for 2 hours...the fuck she think this is. Her 4th period class started coming in. I ripped the slip and walked away putting my hands in my sweat pants pocket.

"Onika come back here...NOW"

"I will call your mother...Onika I will do it" I looked back at her.

"718-709-1140 call her" I said rolling my eyes with a little of neck and walking back to the door. I opened the door walking out. I walked to my 4th period class. I opened the door and everyone looked back at me. I walked to the closes seat. I heard some unnecessary comment's.

"Damn  all that ass"

"Let me slide in them legs ma"

"Damn she bad" I sat down rolling my eyes.

"Ms.Maraj why are you late" Mr.cam said

"Nah im not late y'all just early" I said. He huffed and wrote on a piece of paper. I put my chin in my hand and laid my elbow on the desk crossing my legs under the desk. He came to me and slammed a paper on the desk. I looked at it. I huffed...it was another detention slip.

"It's not like imma serve this" I mumbled he turned around and looked at me I felt a whole bumch of eyes on me. My face started to get red.

"What did you say?...your not going to serve it?" he asked

"If you heard me why'd you ask...needa turn up that hearing aid so you can hear the first time" I said. I mumbled the last part.

"I will not tolerate that disrespect in my class either get out or shut up!" he semi yelled pushing his glasses back. I shrugged getting up. I left the classroom and headed to the bathroom. I usually wouldn't disrespect any adult but a lot was on my mind like my dad trying to get custody of me and it was that time of month for me. I did my girly business and headed to the office since I didn't know exactly where to go.

"Back again" the front desk assistant asked. I nodded.

"She's back there but Onika y kou can't be coming here every time" she said I nodded walking to the assistant principals office. She was the only one who wouldn't yell at me but the principal her bitch ass is cold. I opened the door and she looked at me.

"Sit now" she said I sighed knowing one of my teachers already called her. We sat in a uncomfortable silence. Then she broke the silence.

"Ok so due to your behavior by the school board of New York i am suppose to suspend you" she sighed and I played with my fingers.

"But the amount of days im actually suppose to suspend you im going to reduce it to 4 days" I looked up and smiled.

"But Onika you can't be doing this...One day I won't be the one you encounter with...maybe it will be that bitch" she said referring to the principal. I smirked and she cleared her throat. Her phone rung and she answered it. She hung up afterwards.

"Your mother is here to come get you"

"Ok" I sighed getting up. She was standing there on her phone. She waved me over. She hung up the phone and looked at me. She shook her head and we left going to the parking lot.

"Be home by curfew" she sighed and got in her car pulling off. I guess she really quit in me. I went to my car driving as far as I could. I went up to this hill. I parked the car and sat on the hood of my car. I cried and let the wind dry my tears. I closed my eyes thinking of what happened through the 3 years of my life. One day im this happy 14 year with the perfect parents then the next year my parents are killed right before my eyes and I couldn't do nothing about it.

"You come out here to" I wiped my eyes and looked up to see MLK.

"Oh hi" I tried to force a smile but it couldn't form.

"Why you crying ma"

"Nothing"

"Nah you here sniffling and tears coming flowing out your face"

"You don't even like me...go somewhere" he chuckled.

"Yeah your right I don't like you and probably won't but im not funna witness you here crying and shit even though it is funny but..." I laughed and stuck my middle finger out.

"Imma have to decline that offer but maybe another time" I looked at him confused then got what he said. He sat criss crossed on the floor in front of my car.

"You funna tell me or look at me"I looked at him for a minute then poured myself out to him. After I finished he looked at me.

"Damn that's deep no wonder why you always act tough and shit" I was surprised that I told him all of this. I haven't even told Karen or Marie these things. Most of my darkest secrets were now in knowledge of the mind of Meek.

"Sorry I have to go" I said getting down and going into my car. He waved at me watching as I pulled off.

°°°°°
E.A.E

Nae🐸🐸