Chapter 21

A day later

I slowly tiptoed trying to sneak up on Meek. He was in his closet putting a shirt on. I quickly jumped on him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and started choking him. He backed up hard onto the wall slamming me.

"Rule one always keep your guard up" I said as I fell of him to the floor. My body touching the cold floor. I began to cry. I looked up at Meek.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry baby you ok" he said crouching down I smiled. I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"You ok" he asked. I smiled I pulled him down with all my force. I got on top of him choking him.

"Rule number 2 don't show pity on your opponent...learned that from you" I winked squeezing harder. Meek grabbed my hands and pulled them off his throat. He switched positions. He hovered over my little body and took one hand choking me. He came to my ear and whispered.

"Rule number 3 don't try sneaking up on some who will fuck you up" he said with his still squeezing my neck. I had about 15 seconds of breathe left. He started kissing and sucking on my body still chocking me. I rubbed him through his pants then put my hands inside.

"Damn it's like that ma" I felt him soften on the squeezing of my neck. I nodded. Traveling my hand in his pants I pulled out what I needed. I kicked Meek in the place that would hurt him more. He got of me holding his grotch groaning. I pointed the gun at his head.

"Keep your guards up always doesn't matter who the opponent is think of yourself always" I said repeating something he would say whenever we did something like this. He would always win but today he's the man down. I looked at the gun still pointed at his head just making sure of something.i pulled the trigger.

"I win I win" I said. Meek up and pushed me to the wall. He choke me with one Hand and he roamed my body with the other.

"Take this shit off" he said pulling on my shirt. He let go of my neck and watched me take everything off except or my thong. He carcassed my breast. He picked me up and sucked on the top of my breast. I wrapped my legs around him moaning lowly. We went to his bed. He sat me down and then pushed me roughly. Laying down
He ripped my thong off. He trailed my body with kisses till he got to my most scarced body part. He blew into it causing vibrations. I moaned. He began licking. I moaned crazy but then a phone started ringing. I looked over at the dresser. His phone was ringing.

"M-M-Meek stop your phone" I managed to get out.

"They could wait" he said sending vibrations. I whined my hips to his rhythm. The phone kept going off. But he continued. I cummed and he licked ever drop up. He came back up and kissed me. Making me taste myself. He was about to enter me but then his phone started ringing again. Ruining the moment. I put my hands on his chest.

"Just answer it" I said. He grabbed it off the dresser looked at the name then pulled his boxers and shorts up. He walked out to his balcony.

"Fuck you want Leo" I heard him yell into the phone. I picked my bra up a d sat ot by me. Getting up I looked through his drawer he kept the clothes I'd keep here in. I took a new thong out and went to the bathroom quickly cleaning myself up. Going back to the room meek was still on the phone yelling. I put on my clothes and tied up my hair. I took his new pack of deodorant out and used one. I fixed the bed and just sat on it looking through my instagram. I had 183 new followers and 38 text messages in my dms. I liked a few posts. I went to Meeks page just to look at what he's been up to. His recent post was me sleeping on his chest. The caption said
"My fucking baby"

I looked at the comments. People called me cute and stuff. I exited out of his page and played this game called "The Floor Is Lava". I was on level 38. Then Meek came in slamming the door of the balcony. I jumped causing me to lose.