13 : Being each others peace...!!!

getting everything a bit later manik wraps his hands around nandini pulling her closer while she closes her eyes letting tears roll down without moving not kissing him...

pulling her even more pressing her completely to himself he holds her tightly without moving back or kissing her while she fists his collar in her hands controlling herself and her pain...

Knowing her very well more than she knows about herself he lovingly caresses her cheeks wiping away her tears while she slowly makes her grip lossen on his collar getting lost in his touch...

cupping her cheeks he slowly starts placing innumerable small love filled kisses on her lips while she after what seems to be an eternity  starts opening her eyes ever so lazily trying to get out from his magic on hers... 

Being well aware of her gaze he continuous placing warm and soothening kisses on her lips while she stares him without blinking her eyes not even for once... 

Not getting tired he goes and goes and goes on placing kisses on her lips while she wearing a tiny small places her hands on his looking into his eyes ever so lovingly...

Looking into her eyes he places one last long loving kiss on her lips while she without letting him move back instantly pulls him into a kiss moving her hands into his hairs...

Submitting himself to her he lets her do whatever she wants moving his hands down on her waist while she kisses each and every corner of his mouth pouring out her entire love...

understanding her gestures asking him to respond he kisses her ever so gently not wanting to hurt her while her eyes get moist feeling blessed to have him in her life as her life... 

Feeling her tears touching his cheeks he breaks the kiss pulling back himself suddenly while she not letting him say anything looks into his eyes and "I LOVE YOU...!!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO...BOHUTH ZYADA...SABSE ZYADA...!!!!!" and he utters with utmost love staring into her eyes kissing her knuckles... 

"AND I HATE YOUR TEARS... BOHUTH ZYADA...SABSE ZYADA...!!!!" and he continuous wiping away her tears bringing smile on her face... 

NANDINI : thank you

MANIK : was missing this smile on your face...agar mujhe kush dekhna chahthi ho tho promise me...promise me ki you won't let anything or anyone snatch this smile from you...no matter what... 

I won't...I promise...and she utters nodding her head giving once again way to her tears...

"abi promise kiya aur abi aasu" and he utters once again wiping her tears not getting tired...

NANDINI : sryyy 

MANIK : its ok par aage se dyan rakna