47 : won or not???

"Ye tho original nahi bas ek copy hain....aur Iska date....char din pehle ki hain....matlab" and kabir utters looking straight at nandini while she slowly opens her eyes only to gaze around looking anywhere but him....!!!

"nandini....kuch bolegi bi" and kabir utters in a louder tone while she silently moves her gaze towards manik who was already staring her with mixed emotions getting rooted to his spot not being able to say anything....!!!

"nandini....everyone is tolerating your silence....specially manik, but don't you think that its high time you give answers to all our questions....i shouldn't be saying this but seeing everything I feel like you are hiding something....may be related to you and aryaman....i don't know....but you visiting hospital without any ones knowledge and we getting to see this of all....i have a doubt that you may be at fault....am sorry I like you but not more than manik....he is important and hence I need answers....!!!" and mukthi utters standing beside manik while aryaman fisting his hands tries to utter something only to get stopped by nandu in mid....!!!

"nandini please....kuch tho bol" and kabir utters with a tired tone while nandu holds manik gaze and nods her head as a no pleading him silently that she can't....!!!

"I have been patient for months now....I was holding back my self with a very thin ray of hope....I was too damn near to breaking point....and this papers just did that to me....i might not have asked you before but this hell as sure requires an explanation" and manik whispers breaking away his silence gesturing towards file in his hand while nandu bites her lower lip trying to control her tears and "I can't"

"Then we will talk again when you are ready with an explanation....and no....this time am being true....and I won't be coming back to you" and manik utters walking away without staring at her back making kabir and mukthi too follow him disappointed while aryaman places his hand on nandu shoulder and "you can say him you know"

"I just can't start from middle....this would make no sense if I don't say him from beginning and I can't just say it to him all....tch....i thought everything was going to be fine after this but....!!!" and nandu utters sighing finally letting her tears roll down while aryaman stares her worriedly and "Its not your fault and in fact nothing is your fault"

"I know but It's not manik fault either" and she whispers trying to control her tears while aryaman smiles sadly at her and "you both love each other too much to stay away for long....everything will be fine....just don't worry"

"I hope you are true....by the way I guess we should leave now" and she utters bracing herself to deal with upcoming questions from everyone at house while aryaman nodding his head walks out with her soon dropping her off at malhotra mansion...!!!

Silence is the only thing she receives after getting into the house making her relieved and afraid both at the same time but knowing that she can't talk to anyone with the mess inside her heart and head she turns back walking to kabir house and once getting inside breaks down completely in the living room because of her helplessness....!!!

10 PM

"Hello....maaa???" and nandu whispers in a mere audible tone while nyonika clears her throat and "gar aa sakthi ho"

"Haa...haan maa" and nandu utters closing her eyes while nyonika cuts the call silently making her get up lazily sighing....!!!

"Ohh fancy seeing you here nandini" and riya utters smiling as soon as nandu walks into house while nandu nods her head in disbelief and "am sorry but it's not fancy seeing you here riya"