19 : Breaking down...!!!

"kya karu...kya karu...kya karu...ayyapppaaa...kya karuuu...!!!!"

"ek minute...main kyu itna pareshan hora hoon...vaise bi hame ek na ek din tho bath karni hi hain na...so yaaa...manikkk...just relax...its ok...haannn...!!!" and manik after talking to himself walks out of the washroom washing his face for zillionth time...!!! 

"nandiniii...!!!" and he utters walking close to her standing behind her..!!! 

"dekho bohuth ho gaya...ab mujhse aur nahi hoga...!!!" and he mutters taking a deep breath closing his eyes for a moment...!!!!

"sooo...finallyy...!!!" and after what seems to be an eternity nandu utters turning back to manik looking every where except him...!!!

"dekho main...!!!" and he noticing her shivering stops in mid and "nandiniii...!!!"

"its...its okay...tumhe...kuch... kehneki...zarurat...nahi...hain...!!!" and she whispers licking her lips uttering the words with difficulty..!!!! 

"nandinii..!!!" and he whispers once again trying to look into her eyes..!!! 

"tumm...tum jao...mai...main teek hoon...!!!" and she utters turning opposite to him fisting her hands tightly...!!!

"nandiniii...!!!" and he making her turn towards him looks her for a second and "nandiniii...!!!"

"tumhe...tumhe...kuch...bi sochke...yaha...rukne ki...zarurat... zarurat nahi hain...!!!" and she mutters looking ground trying to move away from him...!!!

meri ankhon main dekho...nandini maine kaha meri ankhon main dekho...!!! and he utters in a little loud tone while she slowly moves her gaze towards him ever so lazily...!!!

"nan...!!!" and he stops in mid not being able to complete totally in a state of shock...!!!

"tumhe...meri...ansu...dekhe...khud ko...rokne ki...zarurat nahi hain...!!!" and she whispers in mere audible tone letting her tears flow down like a river..!!!!

dekho...!!! and he utters after staring her for what seems to be an eternity only to get stopped by her in mid...!!! 

NANDINI : nahiii...main samaj thi hoon...!!! 

MANIK : nandini tum 

"haa...haa...haa...main janthi hoon...kaha na main janthi hoon...main janthi hoon ki tum ab mujh main interested nahi ho...main janthi hoon ki tum ab mere sath rehna nahi chahthe ho...main janthi hoon ki tum apni zindagi main age badna chahthe ho...!!!" and she shouts on top of her voice pushing him away hard crying like a maniac making him numb at his place with her words...!!! 

na..n..di..ni..!!! and he mutters with great difficulty..!!! 

tum...tum jao...just...just...go away...!!! and she utters closing her eyes trying to control herself...!!!

MANIK : tumhe...kaise... 

"kyu...!!" and she cutting him stares him and "tum bi tho mujhe yehi bathane vale the na...!!!"

MANIK : tum 

"mujhe khud sab patha chel gaya tho acha hi hain na...!!!" and she continues staring him not letting him utter anything..!!!

MANIK : nandinii 

"nahii???" and she smiles making him startled..!!!