6 : Becoming one...!!!

Manik makes her stand just beside the bed and without breaking the kiss slowly takes a hanky placed on the side table...

He takes her hands together into his left hand and ties them with the hanky carefully while she stands totally lost in him and his kiss...

Seeing her out of breath he slowly breaks the kiss and smiles naughtily while she not being able to move her hands opens her eyes and "manikkk..!!!!!"

she looks him trying to read his expression while he looks her back wearing his all time favourite smirk along with a smile...

NANDINI : manikk..!!!!

MANIK : kya hua nandu 

NANDINI : manik mere hath and gestures him to see them 

hawww...!!!! and keeps his hand on his mouth...

NANDINI : manik stop it...I know ki ye tumne hi kiya...

MANIK : achaaa 

NANDINI : manik open it 

MANIK : tch...nahi...

manik and she looks him angrily gritting her teeth...

MANIK : tum kuch bi karlo main ye nahi kolne vala 

NANDINI : manik what do you want...why did you tie my hands...

He looks her and pulling her close with a jerk "i want you and isliye I tied your hands because u always disturb me by pushing me away...!!!"

she turns her gaze and biting her inner cheeks manik..!!!!!

He once again pulls her close and biting her ear lobe "kaho"

she tries to move away but he lifts her in a swift and no escaping...at least not this time and places her on bed...

He lies on her moving her hands upwards near her head while she closes her eyes tightly biting her lips turning her head sideways...

He smiles seeing her and lovingly places a kiss on her cheek making her turn towards him...

He looks her and slowly leaning closer kisses her eyes,nose,chin and forhead one by one...

He brushes his lips on hers and its time...

She looks him innocently and for what??? 

He smiles and rubbing his tongue on her lips "for naughtiness..!!!!!"

she breaths heavily and manikkk...

He nuzzles his head lazily on her neck all the time placing kisses making her moan his name ever so sweetly...

He inserts his hand inside her saree touching her bare waist continously licking her neck making her tremble like anything...

maniiikkk...and she pleads him...

He bends down and presses her tummy suddenly making breath hitch in her throat...

maaa...niii... and she stops in between not even being able to take his name completely...

He kisses on her belly button  above the saree and nuzzles his nose on same spot ever so lazily making her gulp her saliva...