17 : Honeymoon???

Getting continuous kisses from sunlight nandu crings her eyebrows tilting her head not wanting to wakeup but soon after tilting presses her eyes ever so tightly clutching the bed sheet feeling manik warm breaths on her face...!!!!

Being afraid that all might be a dream she slowly tilts her head away and tries to get up without even opening her eyes while manik groaning pulls her even more close to him not letting her move an inch...!!!!

Thinking that he might have woke up she lies not moving acting like asleep but still feeling his breaths on her neck pushes away that thought and slowly opens her eyes tilting her head once again only to witness most beautiful pair of eyes staring her back with utmost love...!!!!

Not blinking her eyes she lies without moving staring into his eyes while he too without turning his gaze continuous staring at her making time freeze between them...!!!!

Is this a dream and nandu asks herself not being able to believe her eyes...!!!

"Gud mrn jaan..!!!" and he whispers in low husky tone kissing tip of her nose making her believe that it all was real answering to her unasked question...!!!!

Getting into senses nandu quickly turns her head aside trying to get up while manik pulls her back instantly making his grip tighter on her giving her do-you-really-think-i-will-let-you-go look...!!!!

Not wanting to talk nandu lays silently looking at ceiling while he without saying anything places his head on her heart hearing to her heart beat making her look him surprised the very next second...!!!!

Watching him smiling having his eyes closed nandu continuous staring him not being able to move her gaze while he feeling her gaze slowly opens his eyes smiling even more huger..!!!!

Turning away quickly nandu licks her dry lips and eyeing at watch "aat bajre hain"

"Hmmm" and he continuous staring her..!!!

"Mujhe kaam hain" and nandu tries to move while manik lifting his head a little stares her making his grip tighter on her giving her i-wont-leave-you look...

"Aaj kaam pe nahi jaana???" and she asks sighing looking everywhere except him..!!!

"Nahiii...!!!!" And she looks him through corner of her eye listening to his reply but soon closes her eyes sighing hearing him complete "jana tho padega...!!!"

"tho phir apna vakth barbad kyu karre ho" and she utters in cold tone having her eyes still closed...!!!!

"apni biwi ke sath sona vakth barbad karna nahi hotha...pagal...!!!" and he whispers resting his head back on her heart...!!!!

"mujhe thayar hona hain...chodo...!!!" and she utters opening her eyes trying to get up...!!!

"ek sharth par...!!!" and he utters not letting her move still lying in the same position...!!!!

"chodo...!!!!" and she whispers once again but this time not at all moving away...!!!!

"ek selfie..!!!" and he whispers lifting his head staring her with love..!!!

huhhh???? and she looks him shocked not blinking her eyes...!!!!

"ek hi...I promise...!!!" and he uttering quickly takes his phone from side table while she continues looking him shocked not being able to believe her eyes...!!!!