49 : Breaking the ice...!!!

"Alia....its sad....jo kuch bi tumhare sath hua....am just sorry" and mukthi breaks the silence after good few minutes coming closer to alia and hugging her while manik fists his hands shaking his head and "mujhe uske paas le chelo....jisne bi ye sab kiya....i will just punch him until he dies"

"nahi manik....he is already getting his punishment being in jail....you don't have to do anything" and alia utters moving back from mukthi while she stares at nandini nodding her head and "you could have said everything to us....we were her friends....family infact....we could have helped you know"

"Oh of course....i forgot....you are alia's friends....family....who didn't even thought to check upon her by calling or at least texting her to know how she was....seriously mukthi....it has been months now and am sorry to ask but where were you all during that time??" and nandu utters shocking everyone with her words while mukthi opens and closes her mouth for a while and "she said she was going to Italy...for her designer project...!!!"

"I didn't knew there were no phone signals in Italy and as far as I remember....just a few days back we all went out and even alia was with us....so did you try to talk to her after that??" and nandu replies back instantly once again surprising everyone while mukthi realizing her mistake licks her lips and "fine....i agree....but you knew everything then why didn't you just say us then....alia....even you could have said everything on the day we met....but you didn't....and I don't get why....if you couldn't say anything back then how can you confess this all now"

"Out of all the people here I thought you would be the first one to understand me but guess am wrong" and alia utters disappointed while nandu makes her turn towards her and "am shocked and happy that you could disclose everything yourself and now that truth is out I want your permission before talking to everyone here because I have been silent for painfully long duration and I need to talk to them"

Alia nods her head as yes silently while nandu holds her hands and "you have been strong....so so strong and now promise me that you will remain the same while I talk and wont drift back to those haunting memories"

"I promise" and alia whispers blinking her eyes while nandu giving her a tiny smile turns her gaze towards mukthi and "it feels so simple to hear everything right....but you know what....it isn't....you might be seeing alia here standing and confessing everything to you like a strong girl but you have no idea what she has been through to become this strong version of her....!!!"

"we understand nandini....its just that if you have told us everything when it happened we could have solve the problem together and that would have been much more easy than you taking care it single handed" and kabir utters moving closer and standing beside mukthi while nandu nods her head as yes and "may be...may be we could have solved the problem...but am hell sure we couldn't have saved alia in spite of solving her problem"

MAYANK : kyu beta....tu aisa kyu kehri hain

NYONIKA : agar ham alia ka problem solve kar sakthe hain tho usse kyu nahi bacha sakthe hain

"Kyuki maa maine dekha hain alia ko....kamre ke khone main....andhere main khud ko chupake....kayi sare thariko se khud ko dard dethe huye....maine dekha hain kiss tharah se tut chuki thi wo" and nandini utters trembling because of those memories making every one startled and "tum log soch bi nahi sakthe ho alia kiss halath main thi aur usse aisa dekh mujhpe kya guzar rahi thi"

FLASHBACK 

NANDINI : ramu kaka.....kitchen ka saman katham ho gaya hain.....main abhi jake sare saman le athi hoon