41 : Love under open sky...!!!

Placing her pallu on her shoulder nandu turns away trying to fix pleats of her saree while manik rests his chin on her shoulder back hugging her and "help karu"

"nahi main" and she stops in mid as manik slowly pulls down her pallu letting it fall from her shoulder and "hawww tumhara pallu"

Taking a deep breath nandu once again adjusts her pallu while manik turns her towards him holding her shoulders and "let me help you"

"tum" and she stops seeing him sitting on his knees while he stares her without blinking his eyes and "stay still"

Licking her lips nandu turns away her gaze trying to stare anything but him while he in a matter of seconds pulls away her tucked saree even from sides making her instantly look him widening her eyes...!!!

Getting up before she could react he pulls down her pallu yet again from her shoulder while she trying to pull back the saree ends up holding only the corner of her saree leaving rest of it into his hands....!!!

"Ye kya karre ho" and she mutters in a low tone crossing her left hand on her chest trying to take back her saree with her right one while manik moves deathly close to her and "tumhe kya lagtha hain...kya karra hoon main"

"chodo....please" and she whispers lowering her gaze not being able to look him straight while he pulling the saree with a jerk takes it completely into his hands and "am sorry....but am not sorry"

"Saree" and she takes a step ahead trying to take back it from him while he takes a step back and "wowww....am impressed....i thought tum sabse pehle yaha se bag jaogi...!!!"

"Vapas do" and she takes few more steps towards him while he moves back simultaneously away from her and "but its nice you know....this bold....you...!!!"

"tch...return it" and she continues towards him while he nods his head as a no running towards her surprise set up and "tch...take it"

"Just give it back" and nandu whispers pleading him with her eyes while he reaching to the corner forwards his hand gesturing her to take back the saree...!!!

Debating for a moment nandu slowly takes a step forwarding her hand while he dropping her saree down stares her seriously and "nandini you have something on your neck"

"What" and she tries to touch her neck cringing her eyebrows while he at the same time goes behind her holding her hand and "wait"

"Kya hua" and she lifts her another hand wanting to check it herself while he holding her that hand too stops her in mid and "relax"

"Par" and she stops closing her eyes as he bites her earlobe while he at the same time taking her both the hands into his left one smiles against her ear and "its your punishment time with my rules nandini"

"manik....Please" and she mutters trembling under his touch while he peppering kisses on her neck makes her breath heavier with each passing second and "maine tho kuch kiya hi nahi....abi se please kahogi tho rath bar kya kahogi jaan"

Turning scarlet she tries to free herself from his grip silently while he placing his another hand on her waist pulls her close if possible and "baag nahi sakthi ye janke bi kyu koshish karthi ho"

"Koyi dekh lega....please" and she utters yet again trying to free herself while he lifting her in his arms in a swift makes her open her eyes and "jis corner pe tumne surprise plan kiya...I don't think vaha se hame koyi dekh bi payega"

"Par" and he kisses her not letting her complete slowly placing her on matrice he himself laying on top of her entwining their hands while she kisses him back forgetting everything melting under his touch...!!!

Breathless he breaks apart wearing a smile while she controlling her breath stares him without blinking her eyes and "ankh ya hath"

"Haaa?" and he rises his eyebrows getting confused while she tries to free her hands from his and "kya bandhne vale ho....mere ankh ya fir mere hath"

"Dono bi nahi" and he makes his grip tighter on her hands while she cringes her eyebrows and "tumhara rule tho un dono main se ek hona chahiye na"

"mera rule tho hamesha se ek hi hain" and he whispers just above her lips moving dangerously close to her while she stares him even more confused and "kya"

"Not now jaan" and he once again takes her lips into his kissing her like a maniac while she digging her nails into his skin kisses him back with equal fervor....!!!

"Nakhun se murder karri ho" and he mutters breaking away breathing hard while she lifts their hands a little and "itna hi dard hora tho hath chod kyu nahi dethe"

"Nice try" and he bending down a little starts unbuttoning her blouse with his teeth while she opens her mouth a little and "kya karre ho"

Ignoring her he continuous opening her buttons while she nods her head in disbelief and "tum ye kaise kar sakthe ho....i mean kitne logo ka blouse kola hain tumne aisa"

"seriously" and he utters staring into her eyes while she looks him straight and "seriously"

"Patha nahi meri boli bali....sharmathi huyi nandini ko kaha bej diya hain tumne....tum achi nahi ho....bas apne ulte seede sawalon se mera mood karab karri ho" and he utters making a disappointed face while she rolls her eyes and "tumhari boli bali....sharmathi huyi nandini thel lene gayi hain aur mujhe nahi lagtha abi kabhi vapas bi ayegi"

Holding her gaze without replying he opens the knot of her skirt bending further more down while she gasping tries to jerk away his hands and "manik"

"Kya hua...!!!" and he rests his chin on her belly button smiling mischievously while she looks away turning her head sideways and "hath...chodo"

"Wo chodo aur ye bathao tumne achanak muh kyu uss tharaf kar liya....tumhe by chance sharam tho nahi aari na" and he mutters slowly sucking her belly button while she closes her eyes sucking a breath losing her voice completely...!!!

"Kya hua...bolo na" and he whispers letting his lips touch hers moving up close to her face while she taking a deep breath opens her eyes and "kyu aisa karthe ho"

"Kaha na...punishment hain...!!!" and he utters as a matter of fact biting her lower lip while she gulps down hard and "mujhe pareshan karna....yehi hain na tumhara rule"

"tch....tumhe pyar karna hi mera rule hain....hamesha se....aur hamesha wohi rahega" and he takes her lips into his proving his words to her while she smiling closes her eyes in content knowing it's going to be yet another beautiful night of their love, this time under open sky....!!!