54 : Real gift...!!!

18+ content skip the update if you are not comfortable

"I can't sit anymore....am sleepy....!!!" and alia gets up from couch yawning while kabir too yawns stretching his body and "I guess we should sleep....its 1"

"arey am not sleepy" and mukthi whines while dhruv nods his head in disbelief and "we can play the cards then"

"nandu" and mukthi raises her eyebrows waiting for her answer while kabir intervenes quickly and "kyu preshan karri rey pagal....dhruv ko bi neendh aari....tu apne phone ke sath enjoy kar aur ham sabko sone de"

MUKTHI : fineeeee....!!!

"good night" and manik retires to his room while dhruv,kabir walk into one room and mukthi,alia walk into one calling the night off leaving flustered nandu behind....!!!

"ayyappaaa....abi nahi" and nandu walking into kitchen starts doing dishes taking her own time but to her dismay nyonika walks into kitchen and "nandu....itni rath ko kyu kaam karri....suba ramu kardega na....jaa....so ja"

"neendh nahi aari thi maa...thodi hi der lagegi...aap jayiye....main ye karke so jaongi" and nandu utters continuing her work while nyonika walks close to her and "main bi karthi hoon....jaldi ho jayega"

"arrey maa nahi....acha teek hain cheliye....main bi nahi karungi" and nandu walks out of the kitchen leaving the dishes while nyonika walks into her room asking nandu to just sleep....!!!

"sab kuch apke bete ke hath main hi tho hain na maa" and nandu whispering to herself walks into room hesitantly only to get surprised seeing manik sitting leisurely watching TV in their room....!!!!

cringing her eyebrows nandu slowly walks into washroom taking her night clothes staring back at manik again and again not getting what  he was thinking but soon after entering into washroom widens her eyes seeing the same black transparent dress she wore the previous night hanging on the hanger infront her....!!!

"Patha tha....patha tha mujhe" and she placing her chosen night dress on slab takes the black nighty into her hands and "what are you up-to manik"

wasting as much time as she could nandu slowly opens the door knob and peeps out using her one eye only to smile biting her lower lip seeing only dim lights being turned on in room...!!!

Taking enough deep breaths she starts walking towards bed in dangerously slow pace while manik remains in the same position having his complete concentration on TV....!!!

Fisting her hands she sits at the corner of bed checking upon on manik from corner of her eye while he forwards his hands holding two film CDs making her point to one without even staring him or the CDs in nervousness....!!!

Half an hour into the film nandu slowly shuffles back and leans back on headboard pulling duvet on her  while manik pulls the duvet a little towards himself covering his legs making her sigh and move closer to him letting the duvet cover both of them....!!!

Another half an hour and nandu sits enjoying the movie when she suddenly feels manik hand on her shoulder while he continuous  watching the movie silently making her stare him for a second and concentrate back on movie....!!!

Slowly moving his hand manik starts drawing circles with his forefinger from her shoulder to jaw while nandu being totally aware  continues watching the movie relaxing herself under his touch....!!!

Holding a straight face towards TV he starts moving his forefinger down on her side from her shoulder tracing her nighty cloth ever so lazily while nandu unconsciously gets even more closer to him trying to get away from his hand and his teasing....!!!

without wasting a second he places his hand under her right breast and starts rubbing her skin with his thumb while nandu clutching the duvet tries to concentrate on movie acting unaffected by his actions....!!!

Moving his fingers a little by little up he suddenly pulls her nipple taking it between his thumb and forefinger  while nandu gasps clutching his hand instantly trying to move it away....!!!

"manikkk" and she whispers not daring to gaze him gripping his hand tightly and trying to get away from him while he using his another hand presses her navel warning her to stay still....!!!

"please" and she whimpers as he rounds her right nipple with his one forefinger and circles her belly button with his another forefinger making her a writhing mess beside him....!!!

"am....sorry....please" and she tilts down her head gripping his fingers wanting him to stop while he freeing his fingers cups her private part with his one hand and squeezes her breast using another hand making her shut her eyes tightly and breath heavily....!!!

"pleasee" and she clenches her thighs lifting up her legs not letting him move his hand while he inserting his hand inside her panties pinches her clit making her automatically part her legs and clutch his hand....!!!  

"manik....please" and she cries  licking her lips when he inserts his fingers inside her soft spot without a warning while he taking his own time continues teases her having no mercy....!!!

"ma...ni...ple....ase...!!! " and she gasps digging her nails into his hand while he understanding her plead leans towards her ear withdrawing his hand and "goodnight nandini"

THE SECOND FIRST is my new manan one shot story please do read it and let me know the feedback. 

PS how is the update 😉😉