52 : sexy punishment???

"tum log abi thak khade kyu ho....baito na" and nandini utters walking into hall while kabir stares back at door and "riya cheli gayi???....manik kaha hain"

"yahi hoon main" and manik too enters smiling while mayank clearing his throat makes everyone stare him and "tum sab log apne trip ke liye kal subha 10 baje nikal rahe ho"

"kaha??" and everyone utter in unison while nyonika smirks at them and "that is us to know and you to find out"

MAYANK : tum log bas apne saman ke sath thayar rehna and don't worry jaldi sab patha chel jayega

KABIR : kuch puchke faida nahi hone vala hain itna tho samaj agaya hain 

MUKTHI : chelo fir chelke packing karthe hain 

ALIA : par ham log jaa kitne dino ke liye hain

MAYANK : wo tho aapki marzi hain

DHRUV : woww

NANDINI : par office

MANIK : papa hain na sambal lenge

MAYANK : bilkul....ab tum sab log chelo jao....packing karo

FAB 4 leave bidding them bye while nandini walks into kitchen making an excuse of preparing dinner....!!!

NYONIKA : ab kya kiya tune

MANIK : kuch nahi maa

MAYANK : matlab zarur kuch kiya... chel nyonika....ye log aapas main dekh lenge....ham chelthe hain

NYONIKA : teek hain

Manik tries every possible way to make nandu talk to him while she ignores him without even glancing at him till completion of dinner. 

"kitni der bagogi....ana tho tumhe mere paas hi" and manik leans back on his bed leisurely while nandu wasting enough time enters into room silently having no other option left.

"ab bas bi karo....aur kitna der rutogi" and manik mutters staring at ceiling but getting no reply from her sits straight on bed sighing and "ok fine....jo kuch bi maine kiya uske liye am sorry....kal mujhe tumhe nahi sathana chahiye tha....!!!"

Receiving her silence yet again as a response he walks closer to her and "kya chahthi ho....jo bi karna hain karo....main mana nahi karunga.... you can....punish me....!!!"

"kuch bi kar sakthi hoon....kuch bi???" and she utters staring him in mirror while he rolls his eyes but sees her back in mirror and "tum zyada der mujhe pareshan nahi kar paogi tho yes....tum....kuch bi kar sakthi ho"

NANDINI : you sure???

MANIK : yes and just do whatever you want to do instead of repeating the same thing

"yes" and nandini mumbling quickly disappears and appears with a chair asking him to have a seat while manik though gets surprised sits on the chair obeying her without asking any questions...!!!

Closing the door nandu tie downs his hands with her scarf asking him to not move and walks back towards mirror turning off main lights and switching only dim lights in the bedroom....!!!

"what are you doing" and manik utters staring her reflection in mirror while she silently smiling removes the saree pin from her shoulder and bends down pretending to search something on dressing table letting her pallu fall down and making him part his lips in shock...!!!