46 : The worst is done...!!!

"I am being silent but that doesn't mean am not noticing things" and manik utters clearing his throat while nandu shrugs her shoulders knowing that he was talking about riya and her little confrontation and "I know but not now....you will know it soon though"

"You do realize that you have only that one fucking answer to all questions recently right?" and he utters raising his eyebrows while she pouts making a baby face and "sorry naaa"

"There you go again.....arggggg.....fineeee.....you had some work back then, is it done?" and he utters pulling her even more close while she places her hands around his neck and "no actually....but i just have to go for an hour....office came in the same route so I thought to give you a surprise visit"

"wowww....lucky me" and he utters faking surprise while she rolls her eyes taking back her hands and "fine I will leave then"

"Ohh sure...bye" and he smiles leaving his grip on her completely while she stares him in shock opening her mouth in total "O" but seeing manik soon break into fits of laughter starts hitting him in his shoulder hiding away her smile....!!!

"Stop it women or else" and she cuts off manik in mid poking her forefinger on his chest and "or else what"

"You will have a breathing problem" and he utters lifting her up and placing her on his desk in a swift while she rests her hands on his which were holding her waist trying to remove them and "I need to leave soon"

"Let's do it soon then" and manik utters moving deathly close to her while she licks her dry lips pushing him away and "tch....stop it....any one might get in"

"Well if that's the thing you are worried about then no....no one can get in because I locked the door" and he utters smirking at the end while nandu cringes her eyebrows and "you installed smart locks"

"Yupppp" and he mutters letting his lips graze hers moving close to her once again while she moves back her head and "we still shouldn't"

"Whyyy" and manik whines like a kid while nandu bites her lower lip stopping her smile and "because we are on our break season 1"

Manik fake glares her not being able to hide his smile at the same time while nandu pulls his cheeks placing a kiss on his forehead and "I really should get going"

"You will be back again so I guess its fine" and manik utters pecking her nose and placing her back on ground pushing back his chair and standing along with her while she smiles staring him intently and "you know I love you right"

Smiling he takes her lips into his cupping her face with his hands instead of replying while she smiles kissing him back knowing he was just showing her how he too loved her, may be more than she loved him....!!!

"Come back soon....i will be waiting" and manik whispers breaking away and placing a kiss on her temple while she smiles even more if possible and "I will....bye"

"Bye" and manik utters watching her walk out and soon gets busy in work with a smile plastered on his face but gets disturbed due to his cell phone ring after an hour and "mukthi....hey"

MUKTHI : hey....you are busy?

MANIK : yes but I guess we can talk

MUKTHI : uhmm wo nandini

MANIK : we are fine mukthi....don't worry

MUKTHI : I know....kabir just called a while back and said it

MANIK : ohh ya she was here in office

MUKTHI : ahmm....manik....i need to talk to you....about something....about nandini

MANIK : mukthi....i swear we are good....we do have so many confrontations left but we are very good with our relationship

MUKTHI : can you come and meet me now

MANIK : but

MUKTHI : please

MANIK : ok

MUKTHI : I have sent you the address....bring kabir with you....i asked him to meet me too.

MANIK : ya but is everything ok....why you are asking me to come to an

MUKTHI : just come fast manik....am just standing outside waiting for you too

MANIK : ok

"Why would mukthi call us here" and kabir utters getting down and closing the door while manik walks closer to him parking the car and "I was about to ask the same but she cut me in mid asking to come soon"

Manbir spot mukthi soon walking ahead while she sighs watching them come close to her and "lets get inside....fast"

"Wait....but" and without letting manbir refuse she drags them inside holding them with either of her hands while manbir glance each other hell confused not knowing anything....!!!

KABIR : mukthi you are scaring us

MANIK : what's wrong

"Why are we in a hospital" and manbir utter in unison totally clueless while mukthi silently pulls them into elevator without even meeting their eyes....!!!

MANIK : we are here for almost 20 minutes watching people go in and out

KABIR : so will you at least say now what exactly we are doing here in this second floor of very big hospital

MUKTHI : I just....i was out....i didn't mean to....but....

"nandini???" and manik whispers staring her behind mukthi at a distance with aryaman engrossed in reading some papers while kabir cringes his eyebrows staring her turning back and "nandini....yaha kya karri?"

MUKTHI : I....its....!!

MANIK : you know something?

KABIR : is this the reason you called us

"Goddd is she hiding something about her health" and manik rushes towards nandu with kabir soon following him while mukthi folds her hands together and "am sorry god....but I had to do this"

"nandiniiii" and manik whispers standing just behind her while nandu turns back with a jerk widening her eyes and "manik...!!!"

"nandini tu yaha kya karri hain?" and kabir utters standing beside manik while nandu turns her gaze towards him and "main....wo....tum log....yaha kya....karre ho"

"Hamara chodo aur jawab do....tum yaha kya karri ho nandini" and he utters quickly glancing sideways at aryaman while nandu too stares at aryaman gesturing back towards her hands silently without replying anything.....!!!

Holding nandu gaze aryaman gives her a curt nod and just before he could reach the papers in her hands manik snatches them away with a jerk while nandu instantly tries to take them back panicking and "manik nahi....please"

"Ye file tere naam se hain....kya hua nandini....tu kya chupari hain" and kabir utters nodding his head in disbelief soon checking the file with manik while she tries to take it back from them again and again pleading them to not read the contents of file....!!!

"Consent for abortion???" and manbir whisper in shock widening their eyes while nandu closes her eyes gulping down hard  knowing that the worst is done....!!!

Cliffhanger....i know....i know....am ready to get thrown with anything....but just hang in there you are very much near to all your answers....now about update....what do you want to say?