44 : Repeat it please...!!!

10 AM

LOVE CAFÉ

"Nandini...!!!" and aryaman places his hand on hers shaking it a little while she blinks her eyes quickly and "haan"

"tumne kuch khaya hi nahi....main kuch aur mangao???" and he utters staring her hopefully while she refuses it instantly nodding her head as a no and "thanks"

"Coffee at least....please" and he mutters ordering for it without waiting for her reply while nandu accidentally spills the coffee on herself while taking it from the waitress lost in her own thoughts...!!!

"am so sorry....!!!" and nandu apologizes getting up and letting the waitress go while aryaman too stands staring the stain and "nandini...tumhe shayad change karna hoga"

"nahi aryaman...it will be fine if I just wash it" and nandu utters excusing herself walking towards washroom but widens her eyes getting lifted above from ground out of nowhere with a hand pressed to her mouth....!!!

"manikkkk" and she breaths heavily as soon as hand gets removed from her mouth while he instead of placing her back on ground presses her body on wall twisting her both the hands at back and "am surprised....not bad nandini"

"Chodo mujhe....kya karre ho" and she tries to look back at him turning her head as much as she can while he moving close to her lets his lips touch her earlobe and "tch....itni jaldi bi kya hain....!!!"

"Chodo....mujhe kam se kam zameen par tho khade rehne do...!!!" and she utters irritatingly while he lazily makes her stand on her feet still not letting her turn back and "tum aryaman ke sath kya karri ho"

"tumhe usse kya matlab" and she replies instantly making him grip her hands tighter and "I repeat....tum aryaman ke sath kya karri ho"

"Pyar....love café hain....bahar naam dekhe bina hi ander agaye tum" and she utters making him turn her in a swift while he moves deathly close to and "don't act smart nandini....not now"

"tumhe mere seede jawab chahiye tho pehle mere hath chodo" and she utters staring him angrily while he holding her gaze frees her hands and "bolo"

staring him silently for a moment she slaps him hard with a thud while he stands without moving still holding her gaze letting her slap him again and again and again with tears flowing down from her eyes....!!!

"Kaise....kaise kaha tumne....haaa....hamari akhri mulakath thi na kal rath....tho tum yaha kyu ho....apne zindagi se jane ke liye kaha tha na....tho fir yaha mere samne kya karre ho....haa....!!!" and she utters holding his collar while stares her blankly and "kal ki akhri mulakath thi wo ....aur maine tumhe mere zindagi se jane ko kaha....ye nahi kaha ki main tumhare zindagi se chela jaonga"

"tumhe ye mazak lagra hain" and she pushing him away tries to slap him again while he holding her hand stops her in mid and "bas ho gaya....aur kitna marogi"

"meri marzi....patha bi hain rath kaise guzara hain maine....sab tumhari galthi hain....isliye main jitna chahu utna marungi" and she mutters jerking away his hand while he nods his head in disbelief and "badla tha wo mera....aur kush raho ki maine bas ek rath ki chain cheena hain tumse....tumne tho sath dino ki chain cheena hain mera"

"tum kuch aur bi kar sakthe the....akhri mulakath....like seriously" and she utters cringing her eyebrows while he smiles at her and "on spot decision tha....tumhe chotu heart attack dene....kaisa laga"

"are you serious" and she utters staring him in disbelief while he closing his eyes and opening them again stares her gritting his teeth and "you did it again"

"what???" and she utters confused while he fisting his hands fake glares her and "I should have been angry....mera plan wo hi tha par....tum....tumhara chehra....tumhare aansun....sab ulta kar diya"

"Congratulations....par...tum...tumhara chehra...tumhare kal rath ki bath ki gatiya sachayi....mere gusse ko kam nahi kar payi....iss liye main jari hoon" and she takes a step away from him while he pulling her towards him before she could go further away smiles sarcastically at her and "very funny"

"Chodo mujhe....abi ke abi" and she tries to free herself while he presses their bodies together erasing even the inch distance between them and "sath din se tumhare liye pareshan....main tha....tumhare bare main soch kar kamre main bandh....main tha....sath din baad tumhe dekha tho bi fir dil tuta....mera....pure parivar ke samne pagal bana....main....tho gussa mujhe nahi tumhe kyu aara....!!!

"tum kisi ke samne pagal nahi bane" and she utters in a low tone while he raises is eyebrows and "ya right....sath din baad milke tumne mujhse bas paise mange....na manik am sorry....na manik kaise ho....na manik I had an emergency....na manik I will explain everything later to you....so yaa....ye koyi badi bath thodi na hain....main isse kaise parivar ke samne pagal ban saktha hoon"

"am sorry" and she whispers letting tears roll down her eyes again while he wipes away them nodding his head as a no and "mujhe na hi tumhara sorry chahiye aur na hi tumhare ye ansun...!!!"

Sudden ring of nandu cell disturbs them while manik making an frustrated face tries to take it into her hands only to get failed as nandu accepts the call moving a little away from him....!!!

"Hello...haan aryaman....nahi....main aari hoon....bas panch minute" and she cuts the call biting her lower lip while he pulls her close to him again and "nahi....tum kahi nahi jari ho....bina mere sawalon ke jawab diye....main tumhe kahi jane nahi dunga"

"manik....manik please....main janthi hoon maine bohuth badi galthi ki hain....par mere paas koyi aur option nahi tha....situation hi aisi thi ki mere paas kuch aur sochne ka vakth bi nahi tha" and she utters in a calm tone while he cups her cheeks staring her intently and "I know....kal jab tumne mere sharth ko bi accept kar liya...thab hi main samaj gaya tha ki koyi badi bath hain aur wo kya hain main bas ye jaan na chahtha hoon....please....mujhe tumhari madad karne do....itne dino se sab tum akheli hi jelri ho"

"tumne already meri bohuth badi madad kar di hain....i swear....isliye please ab mujhse kuch math pucho....agar main batha sakthi tho main sab bohuth pehle hi batha dethi....jis tharah se tum mere sath ho bas aise hi raho....main vakth aane par sab bathaongi....i promise....!!!" and she utters placing her hands on his while he stares her pleadingly and "wo vakth kab ayega"

"Bohuth jald" and she muttering just above his lips kisses him without letting him say anything while he closing his eyes kisses her back finally feeling alive....!!!

"may be not now....but you still have to answer all my questions" and he utters resting his forehead on hers breaking away from kiss while she agrees to him like an obedient kid with a promise....!!!

"I have to go now" and she pulls away hiding her sadness while he clears his throat placing his hands in his pocket and "uhmmm"

"wait....we were on a break because you made a mistake and now am announcing that we will be on a break again after our first break ends because you just made another mistake" and he utters staring her seriously while she stares him with mouth hung open and "Repeat it please"

"we will be on our break season 2 as soon as we are on our break season 1 ends" and he utters turning away and walking out of the store room at last with a smile playing on his lips as well as hers...!!!

Life is always unpected and i just wanted to say that with my previous two updates. when you plan something totally opposite happens and you should be ready to face the reality. sorry for giving you a heart attack but that was needed. Am surprised with mixed comments on the track and just want to say that please don't judge either manik or nandini because nothing is clear for now. You will get everything eventually so just wait till that and stop jumping into conclusions. Now do me a favour and  tell me how was the update.