33 : silent whispers

Nandiniiii....!!!

Patha nahi mujhe kis cheez se zyada dar hain...usse dekhne ki ya phir....hamesha ke liye usse na dekhne ki....!!!

Huhhh....kabhi socha nahi tha hamare beech iss tharah se duriya ajayenge....!!!

Aaj bi mujhe wo subha yaad hain....kitna kush the ham and manik closes his eyes leaning against the window drifting back to their memory...!!!

(FLASHBACK)

"Manikkk...!!!" and nandu turns away trying to pull back her pallu while manik rests his chin on her shoulder holding her pallu in his grip tightly and "I seriously love how you turn entirely red even before I do anything with you"

"Manikk please" and nandu closes her eyes biting her lower lip while manik turns her towards him with a jerk making her shut open her eyes gasping and "arrey....kya please....main apni biwi ke sath romance bi nahi kar saktha kya"

"Manik....mujhe....kaam....hain....neeche....sab....intezar....karre" and she utters lowering her gaze crossing her hands on her chest while manik tracing his nose on her neck bites her earlobe and isliye jaldi se naha lethe hain aur neche chelthe hain"

"manikkk...!!!" and she moans closing her eyes as manik starts trailing wet kisses on her jaw while he slowly moving her behind makes them stand under shower together turning it in no time...!!!

"Manikkkk....manikkkk" and she tries to move away opening her eyes while manik smiling holds her close to him and "ahhh....mere sath nahane ke baad hi tum bahar jaogi nandini"

NANDINI : manikkk

MANIK : you know you can't convince me so just give in

NANDINI : uhmmm....tho....kapdo ke sath kare??

MANIK : shower???

"Hmmm" and she turns scarlet pressing her lips while manik chuckling places a chaste kiss on her cheek and "goddd I just love you so much....how come you are so adorably cute haaa"

NANDINI : I love you too....ab chodo na

MANIK : nahhh

NANDINI : manikkk

MANIK : hmmm

NANDINI : mujhe....kaam....hain

MANIK : tho

NANDINI : jane....do

MANIK : tch

NANDINI : manik please

MANIK : bas panch minute

NANDINI : please na

MANIK : main bi please na

NANDINI : manikkkk

MANIK : nandiniiiiii

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Saab....gar agaye" and listening to driver voice manik opens his eyes sighing while nandu here who was dreaming about the same incident like every other day wakes up listening to her ringtone and "hello"