7 : Morning Romance...!!!

Two souls one a naughty one and other a shy one were sleeping peacefully cuddling each other smiling even in sleep while birds and sun rays were trying to wake them up by humming a melody and playing hide and seek respectively...

Feeling sun rays again and again falling on his face naughty soul opens his eyes lazily only to smile like a love sick puppy the very next second getting lost in the shy soul laid beside him...

He lies adoring her doing nothing and watching her still very much reddish looking face and bites his lower lip blushing hard remembering something...

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~

so how was your experience mrs malhotra...!!!!! 

manikkk...!!!! and she palms her face blushing not knowing where to hide...

Got my answer..!!!! and he whispers ever so huskily biting her earlobe making her blush even more...

Thank you so much...for giving me the bestest night of my life...and he continues in his husky voice while she slowly looks him with her big doe eyes slightly lowering her palms...

He slowly holds her hands and taking them down from her face...   I promise I will surely try to make every night of OURS to be equally special and beautiful... just like this special and beautiful night... OUR FIRST NIGHT...!!!!!

turning completely red she hides her face in crook of his neck smiling whole heartedly blushing hard and I love you

He kisses her hairs smiling cutely holding her close to him and I love you too... 

MANIK : ek bath puchu 

NANDINI : hmmm

MANIK : tumhare gaal kab thak isi tharah lal rang main honge...kab se dekh ra hoon wo rang utar hi nahi raha hain tumhare chehre se..

jab tum mere paas reh kar wo rang utar ne hi nahi doge tho wo rang utarega kaise and she slaps herself mentally biting her tongue for spitting out the truth...

blushing blushing and blushing yes her this reply makes him blush like hell and then controlling himself he continues acha tho iska matlab sari galthi meri hain hmmm...

NANDINI : ahhh wooo 

MANIK : hmm bolo 

NANDINI : wo main kehri thi ki mere gaal laal nahi hain wo andhera hain na tho tumhe aise hi laga hoga 

MANIK : ohhh tho mujhe aise hi laga hoga 

NANDINI : haan

MANIK : chelo phir light on karthe hain aur phir dekhthe hain ki

manikkk...!!!!! and she pleads him to stop his pulling...

smiling he pulls her close and kissing her for head you must be tired na chelo sleep...

tum bi and she kissing his cheek sleep...

MANIK : good night 

good night and she continues biting her lip mrn too 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

nandini...!!!!!!! and he smiles pressing his lips inside looking her not blinking his eyes for once...