18 : Trapped...!!!

"Kaaa...kyaaa...kaha...!!!!" and nandu utters in shock widening her eyes...!!!!

MANIK : vahi jo tumne suna jaan..!!!!

Nandu stares him opening and closing her mouth trying to say something while manik chuckles looking her and "haye meri jaan... main sach bolra hoon...ham honeymoon pe jare hain...!!!!"

sitting silent for few seconds nandu tilts her head looking away from manik while he smiles watching her and "nahiii...!!!!"

Moving her gaze ever so lazily nandu stares him blankly while he looking deep into her eyes "tumhe manane ke liye plan nahi kiya maine hamara honeymoon...kal rath ko hi bathane vale tha sabke samne lekin...kair...kal rath ke bath jo hua...surprise dena chahtha tha...bas...!!!!"

"sooo...kaisa laga surprise...!!!!" and he mutters moving close to her while she getting up from her seat tries to walk away only to get pulled back by him the very next second as usual...!!!! 

"you seriously think main hamara honeymoon tumhe chodke manonga...!!!!" and he utters making her sit on his lap while she tries to get up again and again ignoring him and his words...!!!! 

"jaan for god sake just stop moving...ek tho pehle hi bohuth mushkil se kud ko control karra hoon aur tum ho ki...!!!!" and he stops in mid making nandu stare him back with open mouth not moving an inch...!!!! 

controlling his laugh he looks her pressing his lips inside and "kuch kehna hain...!!!!"

turning away and closing her eyes nandu nods her head biting her lips while manik smiles knowing very well how red colour might have gotten painted on her cheeks...!!!! 

"jaannn...!!!!" and he whispers huskily moving close to her while she gets up opening her eyes with a jerk before he could hold her and "mujhe kahi nahi jana...!!!"

MANIK : am sry jaan lekin tumhe ana tho padega hi 

Not replying nandu starts walking while he holds her hand tightly stoping her and "mujhe na blind fold kolna hi nahi chahiye tha"

NANDINI : hath chodo 

MANIK : nahi 

NANDINI : excuse me... hellooo...excuse me...!!!! 

MANIK : listen kya karri ho 

"yes mam...how can I help u..!!!!"

"I don't want to..!!!" and nandu stops getting pulled back by manik while he holds her tightly making her sit again in his lap and "am so sorry...actually my wife is just a bit angry...sooo yaaa it's nothing serious...!!!"

"no...he is...!!!!" and nandu stops widening her eyes feeling manik breath close to her while he stays inches away from her lips and "you don't want me to kiss you right here...right now jaan...do you...!!!"

"am sry sir...i will take a leave...thank you...have a safe journey mam...!!!" 

getting into senses nandu closes her eyes slapping herself mentally for getting lost in him while manik smirks watching her expressions and "kya hua jaan...tumne jawab nahi diya...!!!"

jerking away his hands nandu settles in her seat beside him while plane successfully takes off from land...!!!

NANDINI : mera phone

MANIK : haa???

turning her head she gives him "really..!!!" look while he shows his toungue and "umm...haan...hain mere paas...tumhara cell...!!!"