««Chapter 6»»

Mason's POV

Tsk tsk, Greg, Greg, Greg. Caught in act.

Its only been the first day, ans he already got himself a girl. Well, not quite I guess. He will get her eventually, watch it happen.

*BZZZT BZZZT*

Ugh. This is, no joke, the 7th time she's called me for the past 10 minutes. It's Audrey, my girlfriend. I know I should be answering her calls, but.. I just don't want to. Okay. One more calm, and I'm outta here.

"SERVE IT, ARIA!"

And when she did so, the game started. It was a pretty good round, I mean, none of us have gotten the point yet. Not until my phone rang again and just decided to answer it in annoyance.

"Hello?"

"Where have you been? I've been lo-"

"I'll meet you at the cafeteria in 5 minutes."

"MASON. PUT THE PHONE DOWN, THEY JUST GOT THE POINT." I could clearly hear Greg behind me. Who wouldn't? He was yelling.

I dropped the call, and patted Greg on the back.

"It's okay, everyone gets embarrassed infront of their crushes." I whispered to him, I can just imagine his face right now.

"Wh-"

I didn't let him finish because I knew what he was gonna say. That's how I roll.

"Guys, I'm gonna go!" I said outloud informing them I was gonna leave.

"Boyfriend duties?" Logan asked, he would know how I feel, except he's actually enjoying his relationship. Me? Not so much.

I nodded, and sprinted to the cafeteria. I can hear everyone saying goodbye, but that one person's voice, I didn't hear.

««»»

"There you are!"

I got to the cafeteria, and Audrey quickly ran up to me and hugged me. No, I didn't hug back. No, I didn't want to.

"Where have you been?!"

"I was with some friends."

Put her hand on my face, and I look away. I don't know.. I don't want to break up with her, but at the same time, I don't want to be with her.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I could've came, it would've been much more fun for you."

She said, guiding my face to look at hers.

"You don't have to be everywhere I go."

"But I'm your girlfriend!"

"I have other responsibilities. My world does not revolve around you, Audrey!"

And with that, I left. Again , I don't know why but I'm just so annoyed with her right now. I don't want to see her, I want to see someone else. She's outside, playing volleyball against my team.

I started heading back to the beach to play continue playing with them, but when I got there, there was only 6 of them.. not counting me, or .. Aria.

"Hey guys, I'm back.

.. where's Aria?"

I couldn't help but ask. I never really wanted to see her this bad before.. I mean, I see her at school a lot .-.

"Oh, since there was not an even number in both courts, she volunteered to sit out.. wait, not, she said she didn't want to play anymore." Meagan answered.

Oh. She's not playing anymore? Well that's poo. For some reason its poo.

"Oh, okay, ill sit out for the next 4 rounds.." I volunteered. I wanted to play, but I think I need to think things over first. Even just for a little bit.

I sat down on the light, warm sand, and started thinking about me and Audrey. I'm gonna be completely honest and say that we haven't been getting along very well lately. Shes been clingy, and just.. plain disturbing. Like.. annoying kind of disturbing.

Why can't it just be like Logan's relationship. Just right. Nothing wrong. All perfect.

Or even Greg and Liz's. Funny. Fresh. Kind of like first love.

Or Ivan and Eleanor's A secret, But pretty obvious. Mutual feelings.

Or Aria and.. Wait. No, she's not with anyone huh.

Aria.. Aria.. Aria.. Aria.. Aria..

"ARIA!!!" I hear Eleanor and Liz yell.

What? Aria?! Where is she?! What happened?!