««Chapter 16»»

IVAN'S POV

After that awkward moment me and Eleano-.. Ehem.. Ele shared, we quickly headed back to our spot. Goodness. I didn't even mean to say that.

It made things go bad.

On the whole way to the campground, none of us said a word.

We also had great distance between us.

"LOOK WHAT THEY GAVE US ELE!!!!!" Liz yelled as soon as she got a little view of us walking towards them.

There goes my little Eleanor, running to her friends.

And I'm here left with these lovely bottles.

"Here, I'll give you a hand." Logan offered.

"Thanks." I said, and handed him some.

"How'd it go over there?" He said smiling.

Well, it was great, until I said that I thought it was cute that she's the clumsy type.. which totally made everything weird.

"faaantastic."

He shook his head and laughed.

I looked ahead of me, where the rest of them were. I instantly looked at Eleanor to check on what she was doing, ofcourse I was gonna check on her first, she's the most important person to me in this group.

"Why'd they give us marshmallows?" I heard her say. Hah. She's so cute when she speaks. I love her voice..

"So that we can learn how to put on a fire faster, duh." Liz answered.

Oh.

I looked over to my right and found Mason and Greg trying to make fire. I look to my left and saw Aria collecting twigs for the marshmallows.

I set down the bottles and decided to go to Liz and Eleanor.

Maybe things will be less awkward if I try again.

"Thanks for the extra hand, Logan."

"Anytime, bro." He said, patting my shoulders and walking away to a tent.

I turned around and started walking to the fire, where the rest of them were, since Greg and Mason finally managed to lit one up.

I sat on one of the logs, and I intentionally sat right across Ele, who was sitting with Liz, and Aria.

".. so.. what do we do now." Mason asked.

"TRUTH OR DAREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Greg yelled.

Liz lightly slapped his shoulder, and whispered.

"Shhhh. Don't yell... And I agree."

"Truth or Dare it is!" Aria announced.

But.. I don't want to play this game. It can get a little personal, ya know.

I look over at Eleanor who was silently roasting her marshmallow, when suddenly I hear someone call my name.

Crap. I think I'm going first.

"yeah?"

"Truth or Dare?"

.. I'm gonna be a wise man and choose dare, because I KNOW that if I chose truth they would ask me who I liked.. and it's Eleanor.

Everyone had their eyes on me, Aria and Liz giggling, and the guys looking at me with a teasing smile. Haha. You're not gonna trick me.

"Dare." I said with the highest level of confidence.

.. wait, why are they still smiling? Aren't they supposed to be disappointed that I didn't choose truth?

"Mmkay.. I dare you to...

... Kiss the person you like in this group." Greg said, with an even higher level of confidence in his voice than I did.

Holy sheet of paper.

What the heck do I do.

I looked at Eleanor, but she quickly looked away.

.. she knows.

I stood up.

It's now or never.

I needed to do something anyway.

I slowly walked towards where she was sitting..

"Hi, Ele.." I said with a smile.

This is so.. nerve wrecking. Gaaaahhhh.

".. Hello, Ivan.." she greeted and looked at me.

You can tell she's trying not to smile.

Not to sound cocky, but I think she's happy I chose her.

I will over anyone anyway.

Only her.

Her only.

I like her the most.

I smiled one last time and.. kissed her..

.. forehead.

I was about to pull away, and go back to my seat, but she.. surprisingly stopped me by hugging me.

I can't help but smile and hug her back.

I hear the rest of our friends teasing and saying "aww".. I wouldnt blame them, I liked this feeling.

I love the feeling of her arms around my neck.

Her lips close to my ears where I can nearly hear her heartbeat through her mouth..

"... I love how you kissed me on the forehead, instead of.. you know.. my lips..

You showed me that you care about me.. and guess what?"

I smiled, because she was whispering, like, she didn't want anyone else to know..

"What?"

"I care about you too."

I hugged her even tighter. I never want this to end. But sadly..

"HEY GUYS. I THINK YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR MOMENT TOO MUCH." Greg teased.

Whoops.