Chapter 5

"Oh Levi~" Hanji called. The older man sighing and walking back to my room, clearly not in any hurry.

"What is it, four-eyes?"

"We need to pick out some new clothes for you too, Levi!"

"Okay, 1) I'm still your Corporal, no matter what world we're in. 2) I am very comfortable in my uniform and cravat."

"C'mon, it'll be fun! Pleeeeeease? Everything in my closet is clean~"

"Fine. Let's see what you've got."

I led them both back to my closet and gestured to the clothes hanging up there.

"How about this?" I joked, holding up a short pink dress.

"Aww, it's just as short as he is!" Hanji replied, laughing.

"I'm done. I came here to pick out some clean clothes and honestly, I'm feeling so attacked right now.

"We were just joking Corporal. How about this? I asked, holding up a navy blue polo shirt with a black jacket. "The blue would compliment your eyes and you can still keep the tissue if you want."

"It's called a cravat."

"Whatever. How about it?"

"Fine, brat. Leave."

Hanji grinned. "Darn, I was hoping we could stay in here while you changed."

"Out!"

The two of us laughed and went out to the living room to find Eren and Moblit on the couch. Hanji took the liberty of sitting between them, leaving me on the other couch. I didn't mind, of course.

After a few minutes discussion, Levi emerged from the hallway with a sour look on his face. He actually looked pretty hot.

"Wanna sit down, Shorty?" Hanji invited, smirking evilly.

Levi strutted to where I was sitting and sat in the open seat.

"Do you know what that couch is called?" Hanji began.

"No, I don't, and I clearly don't care."

"The loooooveseat~"

"Hanji you-" Levi started. I had to interrupt him fast before my parents heard.

"Hey you know what we should do? Watch your show!"

"Our show?"