Chapter 10

"I wish I could turn back time to that moment. I could have broken into the basement and stolen all my dad's secrets without all this trouble," Eren sighed.

"Wish we could turn back time," Hanji and I sang quietly.

The key on the screen glinted in the sunlight.

"Hey, brat. If the key shone like that, wouldn't you be the least bit curious?"

"Shut up, Levi," Eren retaliated.

"Excuse me? What did you say cadet?"

I paused the show.

"Are you two done yet?"

I pressed play after they had both remained silent.

Eren charged at one of Armin's bullies, making everyone except Eren laugh. Even Levi chuckled.

Then Mikasa came and everyone went wild as the bullies ran away in fear.

I paused on a close up of Armin's face.

"That will be, or at least would have been, the Commander after Erwin passed."

"Wait. When was Erwin going to die?!" Eren asked in a panic.

"Well, I'm not sure that he was going to die according to the anime. Armin is just exactly like Erwin except for the eyebrows, so he seemed like a good fit. He's a little, innocent, blonde coconut."

"Coconut?" Eren questioned.

"It's a fruit thingy. It's... Nevermind. I can't describe it without sounding weird."

"Okay then...?"

I resumed the show, only to be interrupted by the sense of someone looking at me. And not the ones sitting on the couches.

Or maybe it was three peoples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back and better than ever! I have had a full recovery and am hoping to update just as frequently again soon.