wondering

Your pov

I looked up at the ceiling so dippressed so bored. I sat up and stood up as I walked downstairs. "Hey f/n im gonna go for a walk just to explore" I said looking at the door, cause I live with a roommate he didn't respond tho but. I was already outside. I closed the door and ran as fast and far as I could before I couldn't run anymore. I saw a busy little town and one that looked like where ghosts would live. I chose the one more interesting, the ghost town. I walked down a ally as it was the weekand it was only 10:00 pm. 'I have lots of time to explore' I thought and started skipping down the road. I stopped at a large house with a big fence or gate a wood gate to. I sat infront of the wood gate and stared at the wood. I got bored again so I counted the stone bricks formed into a wall. I saw some grass coming out infront of the gate. I counted how much grass there was till I soon heard a car.

I hid behind a building and peeked out. It was the pitroll, one guy looked my way so I kept my back to the wall and didn't look back. When I felt they where gone I looked and they where. But I also saw a man about 6"4 or maybe 6"3. I thought and tapped my chin. I saw him wave goodbye and walk back into his house. He walked past the gate I was looking at and into his gigantic house. I walked back up to the big wood gate it was about 5"7 just a inch taller. I opened the gate considering it was unlocked. I secretly pretended to be a spy as I spun around and tripped on a dent in the walk. I fell backwards and landed on something soft but still hard. I looked behind myself to see a tall handsome man. I looked up at the sky, it was getting dark. "What are you doing here?" the man said and looked at me curiously, "um I was just exploring" I said and looked at the ground. "Look its getting dark so I better get home" I said about to leave, but the strong man grabbed me by my arm"uh you don't have to go now Wye don't u stay the night" the man said, I looked back at him "ok look idk about you but you are a stranger ok and i don't know you now im leaving" I said but bye the time I looked back it was pitch black outside, I turned back to the man "ok fine just once" I said as he opened the door I walked in, "there's a room upstairs for you" the man said and showed me upstairs, "thanks oh and my names y/n" I said sitting on the bed, "sangwoo" he said holding out a hand I shook his hand and layed back ready to sleep, "if u need anything just come get me" sangwoo said as he smiled at me and walked down stairs. I slowly fell asleep as I dreamt of nothing.

Sangwoo's pov

I slowly walked upstairs and walked to y/n's room, I watched her sleep and breath in and out. I sat next to her and pulled out a needle, she turned around facing me and slowly opened her eyes "sangwoo?" she said as I plunged a needle in her neck and she fell limp to the floor. I picked her up and brought her to the basement I chained her up and went to sleep.

Next day

Your pov

I woke cold and chained to a bar. 'What?' 'did sangwoo do this to me?' I sat up and heard *thump* *thump* *thump* a door opened "oh hello~" sangwoo said and walked down to me, he bent down to my height. "I knew you where a mad man" I said and spit in his face. He slapped me hard and handed me a piece of glass from a mirror I looked at my cheek it was red as a tomato. I looked at him with sadness in my eyes. He looks like he didn't care just looked away to his bat. "Im gonna unchain you ok but don't run ok"  sangwoo said and got up to get his bat. 'This is it, he's so stupid unchaining me' I felt him unchain me as I got up and ran for the door. I heard a swing and a hard bat hit my knee's. I fell to the floor crying and sobbing "stupid girl they always fall for it" sangwoo said glaring at me as he chained me up again. I looked at the floor as I cried silently.

A hour passes

A hour passes and I see sangwoo come down and unchain me as he drags me up the stairs and sets me in a spinny chair. "Cook" he said bluntly. So I picked up a knife and started cutting the well what ever this is. I cut it perfectly. After I finished he comes back in and picks me up bridle style. He carrys me to the bathroom and sets me down propped up against the bath. Sangwoo to the shower part and pulled it out of its holder. He turned it on and spread me with it. I covered my face and he got all my clothes wet to. "Take your shirt off," sangwoo said. "N-no" I said crossing my arms. "Fine then" sangwoo parted my arms his own way and teard off my shirt. He undid my bra and slowly pulled down my pants. I blush slightly as he sprays my body with water and I cover my parts. "Stop covering your parts its not like I haven't seen them before" I blushed like crazy after that so I stopped and looked away from him. I saw him smirk before I looked away fully.

Sorry that's it word count 1020