into you

Sangwoo's pov

I grasped y/n's hips and brought them closer to mine. I slowly reached in her pants and slowly started rubbing her mons. I reached lower and started rubbing her clitoris. I felt her grasp onto the counter.

Your pov

I felt sangwoo reach in my pants as I blushed a deep red. I rubbed my leg with my foot. He reached for clitoris and started rubbing it as I grasped onto the counter. I felt a bump touch my but. Sangwoo rested his head on my shoulder and reached deeper in. As liquids spilled out. "Mhmm" I mumbled as sangwoo started kissing my kneck. I slowly started moaning little moans. He put his hand on my mouth. Soon I felt a thick liquid fall down my leg. I moaned loader and grasped Sangwoo's arm. I bit my lip wanting more. "Don't worry I bought condoms" my eyes went wide after he said that. "W-wait w-what" I said and turned my head to him. He smashed his lips into mine as we kissed in since. He pulled back and a string of saliva was dripping from are mouths. He put his finger on my lips, and got close to my ear. "Shhh" he whispered in my ear. "Not too load" he said and turned me around bringing his chest closer to mine. I smiled a little smile as he smiled back at me. I felt my ankle start hurting as I felt like I was putting to much pressure on it. I fell to the floor with a crack. Tears streamed down my face as sangwoo got down to my height. He lifted my chin up as I stared at him with no emotion showing. He let go of my face and got up. I kept looking at the floor as I saw him leave. I layed down on the floor tired with life and everything else. I heard the sound of Sangwoo's foot steps come back. "Come on get up" he said a little nicely. I didn't say a word I just layed there. I felt like I was gonna die if I stayed here to long. "I said to GET UP" he screamed at me. "Fine" I mumble and looked up at him. I started to crawl to the chair and pushed my self up onto it, "stand" I heard him say but with no anger. I pushed my self up onto the table and sat on it. I got up off the table trying to walk but my ankles cracked and i fell again. I rolled onto my back and looked up at sangwoo. He walked over and sat on my legs, "hmm to bad" sangwoo slapped my face harder this time. All I could do was look at him and wait for what's next. Its almost night 9:00 so sangwoo picks me up and puts me in the swivel chair. I kept cutting the food, and I put it in the bowl as I mixed it. I waited for sangwoo to come help me but he didn't come. A hour passed, I soon got down from the swivel chair and crawled to his room. He pulled me into his bed and started kissing me as he pinned me down to the floor. He started kissing my neck and rubbing my thigh, small moans could be heard from me. He sat up and slowly sled his hands under my shirt and started taking it of. He started playing with my breast. I covered them with my arms. As he sled his hands down the sides of my body taking off my under wear. He seemed to already wearing boxers, once he got my undie wear off, he looked at me. "Ready?" he said and pulled down his boxers. I squeezed my legs together but he parted them. I watched him put the condom on and after that I looked away. He put his tip in first, I bit my lip as he went in deeper. He started thrusting as I looked up at him blushing. He thrusted faster earning a loader moan. He kissed me as he thrusted harder. I moaned loader and loader till I felt something come out. Sangwoo stopped as he looked on the bed and it was filled with cum. I sat up and looked at the floor. "Don't worry next time it'll work" he said and sat back looking at me. I crawled off the bed as my feet were a little covered in cum. "Ill clean it soon" he said as he grabbed my clothes and threw them at me. I put on the big black turtle neck and the undie wear. Sangwoo grabbed a white wet cloth and washed my legs down with it. I watched him get up with the mattress and went outside. I curled up in the blanket and closed my eyes. I tried keeping myself warm a little.

Sangwoo's pov

I took the bed outside and grabbed the hose. I spraid the bed down and left it outside to dry in the sun. When I can back in i saw a lump on the floor under the blankets. I got on my knees and lifted the back part of the blanket up to be greeted with y/n's feet. I turned her around, as she was on her back I slowly put my head in her shirt. It was warm in her shirt very warm.

Your pov

I think I fell asleep but anyway I felt something heavy on my stomach it was warm to, almost like a animal. I opened my eyes and looked at my stomach to see Sangwoo's with a derpy face with his head in my shirt. "Oh hey sangwoo?" I said slightly blushing. He pulled his head out and brought the blanket over us. "Night" sang woo said moving a couple inches away from me on the floor. "But its not night tho" I said and looked at the door. "Ugh jeez just go to sleep" he said and pulled me down under.

That's it for today word count 1024