the basement

Your pov

Sangwoo spread my legs and washed down there to. I felt very uncomfortable with him doing this. I closed my legs as fast as I could and looked down sadly. "Please smile" sangwoo lifted my chin up to face him, and I have a faint smile, soon my smile turned into a sad face, and a punishment Is to come. I looked at him and I guess he saw fear in my eyes. "I told you to smile! Bitch" sangwoo yelled at my face and slapped me. "Im sorry sangwoo ill try to keep smiling" I said sitting up a little better. "Hmmppff" sangwoo seemed angry so I looked down again and he lifted my hands up. He put a white thick substance in my hands.

"Now rub that in your hair" sangwoo said as I rubbed the shampoo in my hair. I kept scrubbing and scrubbing "ill be right back ok and you better be done" sangwoo said getting up to leave the bathroom after a couple minutes he came back and I was still scrubbing "jeez do I have to do everything" he pushed my head back with his chest and scrubbed it that way. Sangwoo took the shower head and rinsed me down. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. After I got dried off he picked me up bridle style and set me on the bed, he through me his shirt and said "you'll have to wear that for now" sangwoo said as he picked ne back up and set me back in the basement "goodnight" sangwoo said as he chained me back up and I began to think after he left me alone 'I have to get on his good side some how',

Morning derp

Sangwoo's pov

I got up and got dressed brushed my teeth and everything else as I went down to the basement I saw y/n still sleeping. I looked at her and bent down to her side. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me tiredly. I unchained her and picked her up, "how did you sleep" I said smirking a little I heard a faint "it was ok" come from her. I watched as she snuggled up to my chest. 'Huh strange normally she's scared of me' I caried her to the weel chair and set her down. I was about to leave to get the ingredients for dinner but I felt a slight tug on my arm "don't go sangwoo please" y/n said wining a little "I have to or will both starve" I said and turned away. I looked back and saw her turn back to the cutting bored. 'Hmmppff strange'
Your pov

When sangwoo left I looked at the door 'it'll only take me a couple seconds to leave only seconds, seconds' I glare at the door and roll to where the kitchen ends. I flopped out of the chair wincing in pain. 'Shit shit shit' I thought but I desperately crawled to the door pass the stairs. I sat at the door seeing if I could ever open it. I slowly open the door but only to see sangwoo back faced to me and listening to music. I slowly crawl back and close the door on accident it shuts with a bang and sangwoo comes back inside and sees me past the stairs. "What do you think your doing?" he said as he went to the kitchen. He came back with a knife and pulled my head back. "Shh its ok for now, remember what I said about crossing the line" sangwoo said with the knife to my neck. He slowly cut on slice and pushed me back into the floor. I crawled back to my spot and kept cutting. "Put this in it too" sangwoo said dropping something next to the cut bored. "Ok" I said softly. "Don't forget the salt to" sangwoo said and he left. I got on my knees and reached for the salt but unfortunately something else came in hand 'rat poison'.

I finished the dish and I heard sangwoo walk in. "Done"  he said from the other side of the room. "Yeah" I said going to turn to him but my hand slipped and so did i, I fell to the floor and dinner spilled every where "huh? Im sorry sangwoo" I said as I try to scoop up the dinner with just my sleeve. 'Ow my arm' I keep trying to pick up the dinner before I feel strong arms pick me up and set me on the table. After I watched sangwoo clean up the mess he put a piece of ice on my arm he rubbed it up and down. I just kept it in place. Sangwoo looked at me and took the ice cube and shoved it in my mouth. "It looks like your cheek is swollen~" he said and poked my cheek. He soon kissed me and as he did he took the ice cube in his mouth. I blushed at what he did. Soon dinner was done and i sat on the floor with a small table. I dare not look up im to scared he's gonna do something or get angry at me. I could hear slearping sounds as if he was eating something moist.

Time skip brought to you bye yoonbum

Sangwoo's pov

I picked up y/n and set her in the basement. "Night" I said as I walked back upstairs. I soon heard a faint wine. Sounded like she was saying "no". I went back to the basement to check on her. "What do you want know cry baby" I said a little grumpy. "Can I sleep with you tonight, its cold and wet in here" I heard her say. "I assume you know Wye its wet but, fine just for tonight though" I said picking her up and carrying her up to my room. I looked down at her to see her close her eyes tight once we reached the light in my bedroom. I set her down next to me and layed down next to her. I pulled the blanket over us and I closed my eyes and after I did I felt something touch my face.

That's it for now word count 1053