just a story

Your pov

Sangwoo kept hugging my tail as I relaxed a little.
I soon forgot what I wanted to do as I looked back at sangwoo. He started licking my tail like a big mama cat would do to its kitten. I slumped on my stomach as I rested my head in my arms. I looked over across the floor as I saw sangwoos phone hanging out of his jacket. I reached my arm over and slowly grabbed his phone. I opened the screen and layed on my back. As sangwoo cleaned my tail. I opened the lock screen and tapped on the gallery. It showed a lot of bloody girls. They were big boobed and skinny. I looked back at my tail as the hot muscular man named sangwoo cleaned my tail. 'Why did he kidnap me I'm (body type) and not even beautiful, but neither is bum but he's dead now' I looked at sangwoos phone more as I tap the app store. (Yes surprisingly sangwoo has a great internet connection) I down loaded a free app called watt pad. 'Now I can read anything I want well for now' it finally downloaded as I tap it. It opens and I type in (favorite thing to watch). I started to look for good books to read as i saw giant feet in front of me. I looked up as sangwoo grabbed his phone back and looked at the screen. "You read this shit" he said as I buried my head in my arms. "Did you look at my gallery" I buried my head in my arms further as a  shamefull blush appeared on my face. I felt the wood boreds shake a little as sangwoo grabbed my jaw and made me face him.

"Next Time think before you do something so dumb" sangwoo slapped me hard and kept slapping until I couldn't feel my face anymore. A harder slap came every time . one last slap came and my bandages started falling off my head. More and more slaps came . harder and harder. My bandages slipped off and sangwoo was literly smacking the blood out me.

Blood splattered everywhere as he kept going. He finally stopped as my blood just dripped on the floor as he held my head. He let go of me and my face slammed into the ground.

Sangwoos POV

I stopped as blood dripped out of her eye and fell on the floor. I dropped her head as I looked around and saw her bandages a couple inches away from her head. I got up and looked around more as I saw blood splattered everywhere. I looked back at y/n as a puddle of blood started to form around her head. I quickly ran to the bathroom as I grabbed more bandages and ran back to y/n.

I bent down to her as I picked up her head and wrapped her head again. She was knocked out. Her cheeks were bleeding as I grabbed a wet towel and wiped her cheeks a little. I grabbed the bandages and covered her mouth and her cheeks with bandages. I picked her up gently as I walk over to my bed room and set her on the mattress. I sat next to her as I pet her soft ears and hair.

Hours later

Your POV

I wake up with a pain in my head. I tried to open my mouth slightly but it wouldn't budge. I open my eye to see sangwoo starring at the ground and I could almost see blood on the walls. I tried to speak but all that came out was a muffle. I felt my mouth and it was bandaged. I could feel wet spots were my cheeks were as I pulled away my hand it had a little bit of blood on it. When I looked back up sangwoo was looking at me. "Hmmfmmfmh" I muffled out as sangwoo just stared at me. I could almost see a smirk on his face. He slowly leaned over to me and cerressed my face. "Hmmfmfmmmfmfhmfmf!!!" I muffled weird freak. He took away his hand and just smirked at me. He grabbed my hand and set it on his lap. I looked at him as I could see a look of simpethy on samgwoos face as he looked back. He placed his hand on top of mine. He grabbed my hand harder and harder. Crushing my hand beneath his. "Mmffthffhmmff!!!"

I screamed out under the bandages as he crushed it more. He turned over to me and gave me a gleeful smile. He leaned over to me and pinned me against the wall as he pulled down the bandages from my mouth. I could feel him breath on my lips as he kissed me. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I can almost taste the fear in you" he said with lust in his eyes. I pushed him away with my one good hand. I got my foot up and kicked him in the face as I gritted my teeth from pain.

I sat up as he pinned both my arms to the wall. Sangwoo brought his lips close to my ear as he whispered. "Hush hush little dolly or you'll be cracked" I stiffened as sangwoo licked my ear and started sucking on it. 'FRICKEN WEIRDO' I thought as I started kicking my legs. He reached his hand down and set it on my thigh . I scrunched my face up as I glared at him. He stopped for a moment till he started leaving hickys and kisses on my neck. He was getting close to my sweet spot and as he did I relaxed my whole body. "That's it relax" he whispered into my ear. I felt sangwoo let my other arm go as I let it fall. He trailed kisses down my neck as he pulled up my shirt and started leaving them on my stomach. 'He truly is a freak' I could feel his other hand lead up my leg. As he did I stopped his hand but he didn't.

That was great anyway word count 1028 (∩_∩)