a new thing

Your POV

I layer down as sangwoo took yumey back down to the basement to sleep. I closed my eye and relaxed a little. I opened my eye As sangwoo came back up with just boxer shorts on. I blushed at the sight. He went to grab a shirt and put it on when I noticed a little bump in his boxers just below the belt. It was moving a little but not much. He turned back around and layer down with me. I turned to the wall. We were back to back till I felt a little something.

I turned over to face his back when I noticed the bump in his boxers has grew after those few seconds. It was longer and just slowly moving. "Sangwoo" I said as I shook his arm. "Hmm what's wrong" he said sitting up. I sat up to as he turned around to me. "There's something in you boxers" I said as I sat against the wall. "You mean my big dick?" He said and looked at me tilting his head. "N-no not that there's something in your boxers that's like right under the belt of your boxers" I said and sangwoo stood up. "Can you look as I pull down my boxers a little" sangwoo said as was holding onto his boxers "uh sure" I said as I sat up and sangwoo pulled the back of his boxers down a little. A small dark blond tail could be seen. I pulled it out of his boxers fully it was almost as long as yumeys was. It started to grow while I was holding it. It was full length now.

"What is it" sangwoo said as he looked back at me. I looked at the top of his head and saw cute little cat ears. I looked at sangwoo and did a derpy face. I held up his tail to his face. "Look your even cute" i said and pat his tail. He turned around and held his tail in his hands. "Its that fucken kids fault" sangwoo yelled at me. "You have cute ears to" I said as I kept looking at his cat ears. "WHAT!" he sqweeked out as he felt his ears. I layer back down as I was extremely tired and didn't mind sleeping with a cute hunky neko. I faced the wall as I closed my eye. I felt sangwoo lay down next to me.

After a couple minutes I felt sangwoo shuffle around and then...he pulled me close to him. He curled his tail around my leg as I fell asleep and so did he.

Sangwoos POV

I woke up and sat up as I rubbed my head. I felt soft things on my head so I decided to go see what they are. I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Holy fuck" I said as I saw medium sized cat ears. 'I guess y/n did tell me this but I didn't believe her' I thought. I tried and to look if I had a tail. I started running in circles to see but all I saw was a weird thin thing spinning when I turned around. I started chasing it around and around. Soon I heard foot steps and a awe. I stopped and looked up when I saw y/n. I small blush appeared on my face as I looked back in the mirror.

I felt a pat on my back and then y/n ruffled my hear as she stood on a stool to reach my  height. She walked away and I'm guessing to the kitchen for some coffee or whatever she likes to drink. I left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen and I quickly made some coffee. I slowly drank it and sat at the table. I sigh and look at my coffee. I got up after I finished my coffee and put the cup in the sink. I walked into my room as the floor creaked under my feet.

I headed for the closet and opened it. I opened the door to the  basement. I walked down the basement stairs and looked at yumey. He was curled up in a ball and covered in blood. I thought of what I would do to him next. I walked over to him and saw he was knocked out. I grabbed some gaws and wrapped his tail up and his head to. "That's better" I said as I bent down to him and picked him up. I headed back up the stairs. When I was finally to the top of the stairs. I set him on the bed. I closed the basement door and headed to the bathroom again. 'I needed a shower' I thought as I turned on the shower and grabbed a  towel. Once I got the water at right temperature I stepped in and closed the shower curtain as I grabbed some soap and started washing up.

Your POV

I grabbed some new clothes sangwoo set out for me and changed into them. After I did I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at the shower and noticed sangwoo was in the shower. I could see the shadow of his body and just walked over to the sink. I got out my tooth brush and tooth past. I put the past on the brush and started brushing my teeth. That's when I heard someone step out of the shower. I looked at sangwoo as he was dripping wet naked. I watched as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waste. I looked back at the sink as my face was as red as a tomatoe. I grabbed the side of the sink as I felt a knot form in my stomach.

I bit my lip harder than ever. Causing it to bleed. I looked in the mirror. I looked at the cut as it dripped. sangwoo walk over to me. I saw him in the mirror as he pressed up against me. "Uh can you please" I didn't finish my sentence I just looked at my self as I felt sangwoos boner press into my ass. I gripped the sink Harder as I sweat. Sangwoo placed his hands on the rim of the sink blocking me from going any were.

Stay tuned word count 1079